London Guide by National Geographic
- Publisher: National Geographic Society
- Genre: Travel
- Released: 18 Jul, 2013
- Size: 33.0 MB
- Price: $4.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionExplore the best of one of the world’s most vibrant cities with the London Guide by National Geographic. Our travel editors have handpicked the best things to see, do, and eat—so you don’t have to wade through all the noise to plan the perfect trip.
Here’s what you get:
• Walks: Explore London using mapped routes chosen by National Geographic experts.
• What to Do: We’ve compiled the ultimate do-not-miss list of places to visit.
• Photos: Flip through a gallery of stunning city shots, and get London-specific tips for taking the best pictures.
• My Itineraries: Create and share your own custom, mapped itineraries.
• Secrets: See London in a new way with little-known facts and hidden gems.
• Did You Know?: These short trivia bites are entertaining and easy to share.
Also included is practical travel information, like when to go, live weather, real-time currency exchange rates, and measurement conversion tables. Plus, save items you want to remember in My Favorites for future reference.
As you would expect from National Geographic, you’ll also find easy-to-use maps and gorgeous photography, presented in a simple and elegant interface designed and developed by Rally Interactive.
What's New in Version 1.2.1Now designed specifically for iOS7!
- Access to main menu has been simplified and differentiated from the Control Center.
- New menu stacking animation means you'll always know where you are in the app.
- Background multitasking now finishes downloading photos for you even if you leave the app.
- Swipe from the left edge to go back to the previous screen from anywhere in the app.
- Unit pickers in the conversions section are in the new style.
We welcome your feedback at [email protected]