- App Store Info
DescriptionLiberCanvas is an amazing app that lets you capture everything you write, draw or say, and then share your videos. It is ideal for creating tutorials to demonstrate concepts step-by-step, or to simply annotate web pages or PDF documents using verbal and visual cues. One app with two UI designs optimized for iPad and iPhone. http://youtube.com/libercanvas
Playing back the recorded sessions is like playing a video showing your canvas content progressively through the step-by-step animation.
• Freehand sketch and write.
• Draw lines, shapes, and clip arts.
• Insert text, images, set background.
• Color, fill, resize, rotate, overlay shapes or images, set opacity.
• Set your favorite pen colors.
• Record with and without audio, pause, stop, play.
• Zoom in and zoom out, change canvas size.
• Email the recordings and annotations or post them on Facebook.
• Take snapshot of canvas content to save in your Photo Library.
• Save canvas files on LiberCloud.com to share with other users.
• Embed canvas in web pages for anyone to view or play.
• Use app in a classroom setting as a small interactive whiteboard.
SAVE AND SYNC
• App saves canvas files in your device so it does not require an internet connection.
• It can save your files to LiberCloud.com to store and sync your files on the cloud.
• Embed feature requires that canvas files be saved on LiberCloud.
• App is so easy to use that you’ll start creating new canvas files in a matter of minutes.
• Just in case, you'll be only a tap away to ask questions or send comments.
• It supports both landscape and portrait orientations on all iPads.
• It's optimized to work on devices with iOS6 and iOS7.
LIBERCLOUD SUBSCRIPTION (OPTIONAL)
• The monthly subscription lets you store and share your files on LiberCloud.com.
• Subscription renews automatically month-by-month.
• Cost of the subscription varies on the selected amount of space and your region.
• Example: 1 GB of space costs $0.99 in the USA or €0.99 in the Euro zone.
• Payment is charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off.
• Account is charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage subscriptions and turn-off auto-renewal in your Account Settings.
• Must turn off auto-renewal at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Canceling the current subscription is not allowed during an active subscription period.
Now go get your creative juices flowing and start giving new life to your ideas today... but you need to download LiberCanvas first!
What's New in Version 2.0- Greatly improved annotate functionality
- Added support for multi-page canvases
- Added DropBox as source for importing PDFs and adding images
- Redesigned and improved iPhone UI
- Several bug fixes
- Some usability improvements