- App Store Info
DescriptionLiberCanvas is an amazing app that lets you capture everything you write, draw or say, and then share your videos. It is ideal for creating tutorials to demonstrate concepts step-by-step, or to simply sketch ideas, draw, or annotate web pages or PDF documents using verbal and visual cues. One app with two UI designs optimized for iPad and iPhone. http://youtube.com/libercanvas
Playing back the recorded sessions is like playing a video showing your canvas content progressively through the step-by-step animation.
• Freehand sketch and write.
• Draw lines, shapes, and clip arts.
• Insert text, images, set background.
• Color, fill, resize, rotate, overlay shapes or images, set opacity.
• Set your favorite pen colors.
• Record with and without audio, pause, stop, play.
• Zoom in and zoom out, change canvas size.
• Email the recordings and annotations or post them on Facebook.
• Take snapshot of canvas content to save in your Photo Library.
• Save canvas files on LiberCloud.com to share with other users.
• Embed canvas in web pages for anyone to view or play.
• Use app in a classroom setting as a small interactive whiteboard.
• Create or join local sessions in your classroom
• Send or assign files to users in local session
• Grab canvas of users in local session then send back your annotations
IMPORT & ANNOTATE
• Import any web page or PDF documents from cloud drives
• Import LiberPages or assignments from LiberCloud to annotate
• Record, annotate, and save documents back to cloud or LiberCloud
SAVE AND SYNC
• Saves canvas files to your local device
• Save canvas files to LiberCloud or to cloud drives
• Sync your local files with their corresponding files on LiberCloud
• Embed canvas files in web pages
• App is so easy to use that you’ll start creating new canvas files in a matter of minutes.
• Just in case, you'll be only a tap away to ask questions or send comments.
• It supports both landscape and portrait orientations on all iPads.
• It's optimized to work on devices with iOS6, iOS7 and iOS8
LIBERCLOUD SUBSCRIPTION (OPTIONAL)
• The monthly subscription lets you store and share your files on LiberCloud.com.
• Subscription renews automatically month-by-month.
• Cost of the subscription varies on the selected amount of space and your region.
• Example: 1 GB of space costs $0.99 in the USA or €0.99 in the Euro zone.
• Payment is charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off.
• Account is charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage subscriptions and turn-off auto-renewal in your Account Settings.
• Must turn off auto-renewal at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Canceling the current subscription is not allowed during an active subscription period.
Now go get your creative juices flowing and start giving new life to your ideas today... but you need to download LiberCanvas first!
What's New in Version 2.50New features:
- Ability to edit text objects in canvas
- Ability to sort pages of multi-page canvas files by drag-n-drop
- Ability to save recording in a canvas page as an mp4 video
- Added more shapes in toolbar for drawing and annotating
- App less prone to errors with poor internet connections
- Bug fixes