A Zombie Office Race - The Crazy Escape FREE Game!
- Publisher: Hotel Romeo Media LLC
- Genre: Entertainment
- Released: 23 Jul, 2013
- Size: 35.5 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptionUndead Enterprises Inc is filled with a bunch of wacky characters. These employees are anything but lively. They're zombies.
Zombies like to run around eating brains, collecting living coworkers, and these zombie workers can't wait until Friday 5pm to do it. So it's going down in the office. These zombies are racing around collecting office bucks. Try to grab the jars of blood and brains for a boost of speed.
Avoid the office supplies and furniture like copy machines, trash cans, and desks. They'll slow you down. The more living employees you collect, the more zombie employees you can unlock to race with.
Here's how the game works:
Gameplay is simple and becomes more challenging as you avoid obstacles
- Tilt your iPhone or iPad to the left or right to move left and right and avoid office obstacles.
- Tap your screen to have your zombie speed up.
- Get a burst of speed and collect all living employees by collecting a jar of blood and some brains to go with it.
- Collect as many alive office employees as possible to increase your cash flow and unlock more zombies to race with.
- The longer you play, the faster the game moves. Each time you play Zombie Office Race, it changes so you never play the same game twice
- Gamecenter Leaderboards let you see how you score compared to other players by how long you're able to run and collect bucks
- Challenge your friends to beat your score!
DISCLAIMER FOR KIDS MODE IN APP PURCHASE FEATURE- Kids mode is an In App Purchase feature within the game that allows the user to have unlimited health. Also this feature disables the ability for the character to collect in game coins and the ability to shoot down obstacles within the game. The purpose of this feature is to allow the user and/or kids for that matter to be able to play the game for an extended period of time without being hit by any in game obstacle. The user will also have the option to turn KIDS MODE OFF as well.