TextShot Lite: Group Text Done Right
- App Store Info
DescriptionTextShot lets you easily send SMS* and iMessages to groups of friends or colleagues. Messages are sent directly from the app with a single tap of the TextShot logo on the title page.
Save typing by choosing from your own preset messages (such as “I’m running late. I’ll be there as soon as I can”, or “I’ll be there in ten minutes”) You can edit the message before it is sent.
This version lets you try for free, with 2 groups of up to 4 contacts, and can easily be upgraded with an in-app purchase to remove those limits. "TextShot Pro", without those restrictions, is also available on the App Store.
From the makers of the popular "MailShot" group email app, TextGroup features all the same methods to quickly create groups from your contacts.
• Create message groups by adding contacts from your address book.
• Create your own message presets, for rapid re-use.
• Add multiple contacts quickly using a checklist, or add entire address book groups.
• You can also add contacts manually, bypassing your address book
• Replicates the look and feel of our popular “MailShot” group email app.
• NEW Import from a list of names and numbers.
• Supports Voiceover.
Screenshots show upgraded version.
iPhone can send both SMS and iMessages to groups. iPad and iPod touch can only send iMessages.
To send to groups larger than 10, please disable the "Group Messaging" switch in the Messages page of the Settings app, if it is present. If it is not, disable the switch marked "MMS Messaging".
NOTE: TextShot is not designed to send group email (please try our "MailShot" app for that)
What's New in Version 1.6Support for large-screen iPhones on manual entry screen
Minor tweaks and improvements.