- App Store Info
DescriptionKIDS WILL LOVE "ANGRY MATH FOR KIDS" AND HAVE FUN LEARNING REAL MATH
MATH IS THE FUTURE
• Learning fundamentals of math is very important for the children. The new generation with strong math skills will be also strong in their careers because;
Learning math makes strong
Lernen Mathe macht Stark
Aprender matemáticas hace fuerte
Matematik öğrenmek güç verir
L'apprentissage des mathématiques fait fort
Imparare la matematica rende forte
Het leren van wiskunde maakt sterk
Обучение математике производит сильное
Aprender matemática faz forte
수학을 배우는 것은 강력한 만든다
• The "Angry Math for Kids" is an education game for the children and young students to develop their arithmetic skills in mathematics by having fun so that they can solve addition, subtraction, division and multiplication tasks more easily. The "Angry Math for Kids" aims to help children and young students to make them more successful in their math courses by getting better grades. The "Angry Math for Kids" is especially recommended to be actively used for the children in between 5 and 12 years.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR PARENTS
• The "Angry Math for Kids" will train your children in arithmetic and you will see results by following their scores. This app has been already tested and gave very good results to improve fundamental math skills of the children. Now, you should also test and follow results over your children. The "Angry Math for Kids" will be continuously developed by supervision of teachers to add new features to support the children with new math tasks.
• Game Center: The user can submit its best score from solved arithmetic tasks over the Game Center to compare with the score of other users.
• Sound: The sound of the game can be turned on or off depends on the motivation.
• My School: Different difficulty levels of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division tasks can be selected.
• Help: The user can get help about the Angry Math for Kids game.
HOW TO PLAY
• Click the "My School" button in the start options menu.
• Choose one of the Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division or Mix arithmetic tasks by scrolling the below window left-right or by clicking the coloured buttons.
• Choose one of the difficulty level (Level 1:Easy, Level 2:Normal, Level 3:Hard) under the selected arithmetic task by clicking the "Start" button.
• Answer questions from one to ten by clicking one of A, B, C, D options or skip them if you have no answer
• At any time, you can quit or restart the selected level of the arithmetic task
• The score is internally calculated by checking number of correct answers, incorrect answers, empty answers and the time passed in miliseconds till end of the test. Correct answers bring different bonuses depends on the difficulty level of the selected arithmetic task but all incorrect answers bring the same penalty even in different levels.
• Each level (Level 1:Easy, Level 2:Normal, Level 3:Hard) of arithmetical tasks are shown with the achieved number of stars, where each correct answer equals to half-star. Maximum number of achievable stars is five if all ten questions are correctly answered. Local achievements as well as earned stars can be deleted at any time.
IT IS THE TIME TO HAVE FUN LEARNING MATH...
What's New in Version 2.0Updated for iOS7
Now also support iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad