- App Store Info
DescriptionThe Asperger-ADHD structure app is a fantastic visual planning tool, proven to help structure everyday life tasks – and making it fun at the same time. The app is targeted at people with Asperger, ADHD and Autism in general. Although, everybody can benefit from using this app to structure everyday life.
The idea of the app came to life after hours of interviews with people diagnosed with Asperger, Autism in generel, ADHD and similar. The main conclusion after many prototypes and tests, was that the focus group was made much more independent by using this app. Furthermore it stuck with them, after having used the app for a period of time. Everyday life tasks was learned as a natural part of their lives. They became self-reliant!
- English (American)
- Entirely visual planning using pictograms, drag and drop.
- Simply drag a pictogram to the plan.
- Attach a checklist to each pictogram.
- Create your own templates for repeated tasks.
- Uses color codes and reduces use of words.
- Add you own photos from you phone, and use as pictograms.
- Record and use own videos and sounds in reminders.
- Includes many pre-defined pictograms.
- Create a plan that is visual only, or add popup reminders with sound.
- See statistics of how many reminders you complete – learn to get better and better.
- Supports localized language-packs like english, german, danish etc.
- Created to be beautiful on both iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
- Supports rotation, single day and week view.
What's New in Version 1.500- Added more than 200 new stunning high resolution 3D pictograms
- Pictogram selector can now collapse sections