UK developer Distinctive, known as the makers of EA's FIFA for mobile, and their own Rugby Nations for iPhone have announced the upcoming release of Ice Hockey Nations 2010. Promising to be a fast-paced and fun game which recreates the excitement and strategy of the sport on the small screen.
Some notable features:
- The first full 6 on 6 Ice Hockey simulation game on iPhone/iPod touch.
- Take control using touchscreen d-pad and control buttons.
- Real player movement animation using motion capture.
- 14 national teams to choose from.
- Quick play, Practise, Tournament, Exhibition and League game modes.
We'll have more info as it come out but in the mean time, check out the following YouTube vid from the developers and some screenshots.