Bruce Lee: Dragon Warrior HD Released
Digital Legends and Indiagames have released Bruce Lee: Dragon Warrior HD for the iPad. The game received the People's Choice Award at the International Mobile Games Awards (IMGA) in 2010.
A masterpiece of the 3D martial arts genre, the game is developed using motion-capture technology and features players fighting in historical locations around the world in an attempt to become the Master of Martial Arts and honor Bruce Lee's legacy.
Customizable fighting styles make Bruce Lee Dragon Warrior highly user-friendly.
In Bruce Lee Dragon Warrior, the gameplay and controls are designed for casual as well as skilled gamers, and filled with high quality graphics specially build for the iPad, easy maneuverability and lively animation. It will be the first game to bear Bruce Lee's name and likeness in the iTunes App Store.
- Play in 5 modes: Story, Arcade, Time Attack, Versus and Survival
- Guide Bruce Lee through 5 intense chapters in Story Mode: BRUCE FIGHTS IN THE STREETS, ---- TRAINS WITH A KUNG FU MASTER, DEFENDS THE HELPLESS, ENTERS TOURNAMENTS AND FACES HIS WORST ENEMIES
- Customizable fighting styles: Create your own method of combat
- Play 4 unique fighting styles with a total of 10 fighters: Bruce Lee and 9 opponents
- Play 5 locations in day and night: Hong-Kong Market Streets, The Docks, Roof Tops, Temple Yards and Tournament Halls
- To see the moves, press "Pause" anytime during the combat and go to "COMMAND LIST" to see the unlocked moves or check the current ones
Motion capture from top martial arts practitioners who studied Bruce Lee's philosophy and style
Detailed facial and environment animations to add more realism to the fights, as well as particle effects
Accelerometer tilt camera feature to get a fuller view of the action
Includes a custom soundtrack