Ratrod Studios new drift racing game Drift Mania Championship has arrived in the AppStore for the great launch price of $0.99. The game is available for the iPhone and iPad, however, the iPad version is currently having some issues so iPad owners are best to hold off until an update is available.
Checkout the Trailer:
Drifting is the act of maneuvering a vehicle through corners at speeds and angles that exceed the vehicle's grip. A drift is when a driver performs a controlled slide through corners while adhering to the racing line. Drifting involves fast cars, super skilled drivers and hardcore fans.
It's a combination of driving skill, style and showmanship. It's all about loss of the rear wheel traction while keeping the race car in total control.
Drifting is so popular because it brings all the best aspects of motor sports into one package. Highly skilled drivers control a high powered street car past its limit, sideways at high speed, burning rubber. It can't get any better!
NEXT GENERATION GAMEPLAY
Stunning 3D graphics using the multi-touch capabilities of your device to simulate an authentic drifting experience.
ONLINE GLOBAL LEADERBOARD
Challenge your friends by submitting your high scores for each circuit and expose your achievements to the world.
Play often to increase your overall career score and become the next Driftmania world champion. The top 100 positions are displayed on the official Driftmania game website.
LOADED WITH FEATURES
- Cutting edge control system including a variable throttle system and hydraulic handbrake
- 5 vehicles with unique specs (traction, horsepower, torque etc.)
- 3 unique race tracks
- 3 levels of difficulties; start at easy and improve your skills while completing the normal and pro mode
- 3 camera configurations; select a camera that you are comfortable with
- Replay system with highlights of your best combos
- Soundtrack from Good Fight Music including songs from Conditions (Album: Fluorescent Youth) and I Am Abomination (Album: To Our Forefathers)
- Ability to listen to your own songs from your own music library
- Exclusive content including DMCC event intro video and photos