Chillingo has released a HD version of their run and gun shooter Inkvaders, now avaiable on the iPad for $2.99.
The Earth is in peril ... again! The task of saving the day falls at the feet of our hero, Generic Marine (G to his friends). G must battle from his base on the Moon back to Earth to wipe the invading Martian menace from our streets, and save the human race. It won't be easy, but G has an arsenal of 15 deadly weapons to hand. Join him and shoot, splat, and blast your way to victory through 30 levels across three awesome locations!
- Stunning Graphics: Eye-catching cartoon visuals need to be seen to be believed!
- Easy-to-Understand Controls: Non-stop action that's easy to get into, with fantastic special abilities that can be used instantly on monstrous enemy hordes.
- Out of This World Weapons:Upgrade ammo and weapon types with futuristic energy weapons, brutal melee weapons, and the very tasty grenade launcher to send the Martians to oblivion!
- Story Mode: 30 Levels with three unique cartoon sci-fi space locations.
- Upgrades Galore: Collect Martian rocks and flying meteors to earn cash which you can us e to purchase new weapons, ammo and item upgrades from vending machines.
- Awesome Enemies:Slay wave after wave of Martians to reap rewards, but beware as they get bigger and badder the farther you get!
- Crystal Leaderboards and Achievements: Players can compare scores and achievements with online leaderboards through Crystal!
Checkout our Video Review for Inkvaders on the iPhone: