B.I.T.S Pinball Review
- Online leaderboard access and previous highscore display during gameplay.
- Immersive and quality sound with iPod access.
- Nothing stand-out about the game, everything’s the usual pinball experience.
- The ball speed is too fast, and will often have you tapping madly instead of calculating shots.
B.I.T.S. doesn’t have all the glitz and glamour of other pinball games available but may be worth a look at if you’re a die-hard pinball junkie.
- Full Review
- App Store Info
B.I.T.S., otherwise known as Balls in the System, is the latest pinball game to make its way to the iPhone. Your goal is the same as other pinball games; to gain as many points as you can using your three balls to collect bonuses and hit different bumpers in the machine.
By using the on-screen buttons, players are able to use the two game paddles to hit your ball around. The controls are straight-forward and exactly what you’d expect in a pinball game. There is a small issue with the speed of the paddles in relation to the balls. The ball's speed is too fast, making it hard to line up and calculate shots like a better pinball player.
The game features a somewhat futuristic, industrial theme and while the presentation is good, it’s nothing amazing. The sound is typically pinball; featuring a cavalcade of loud noises to keep you entertained. The game features one main game mode only, with access to global leaderboards.
While B.I.T.S. is a decent pinball game, there’s nothing here that we haven’t seen before. There don’t seem to be as many bonus rounds or other varying elements to make this a stand out title. But the game does feature some solid gameplay and may be worth a look at if you’ve tried every other pinball game available; but probably not.
DescriptionB.I.T.S Pinball was recently featured in "New and Noteworthy" and "Hot New Games"
Do you have what it takes to be a pinball wizard and compete against people around the world for the top spot? Can you handle 20 balls on the table at once? B.I.T.S isn't another pinball simulator, here are some of the features:
* B.I.T.S mode
The main feature of the table is B.I.T.S mode. There are 5 B.I.T.S levels (all on the same table). Each level is subsequently worth more points and you receive bonuses for destroying all the B.I.T.S on a level.
* Ball Cloner
Once the ball cloner is enabled you have 60 seconds to clone your ball as many times as you can.
* Power Ups
There are 3 hologram phases. After activating the hologram you can get the power-up by passing the ball through the hologram.
* Multi-ball Mayhem
If you complete all 5 B.I.T.S levels you'll enter this mode. For 20 seconds a new ball will spawn each second.
- touch anywhere on the bottom left part of the screen actives the left flippers
- touch anywhere on the bottom right to active the right flippers
- touch and drag your finger down to pull the plunger back, release your finger to release the ball
- touch top left part of the screen to pause the game
- touch top right part of the screen to go back to the menu.
We have a gameplay video available on our website at http://www.ballinthesystem.com
follow us on twitter for live updates and giveaways: