Undead Attack! Pinball Review
- Easy to use control scheme, tap left or right of screen.
- Great and new concept for gameplay (mixing defence style game with pinball).
- The gameplay is a bit too slow and not exciting enough to keep you playing.
- The game features a limited amount of sound effects, which is not what you want to hear in a pinball game.
- The game lacks content and diversity; three levels will not keep you entertained for long.
In the effort of trying to bring a unique mix of game genres together, Undead Attack! Pinball unfortunately falls short and remains a game that is not worth buying.
- Full Review
- App Store Info
Undead Attack! Pinball is a pretty self explanatory title; it’s a pinball game with a zombie theme. But players have more than just a highscore to worry about, as they must also make sure that they protect a gate at the bottom of the screen against the increasing number of advancing zombies. Players will need to use the game ball itself to defeat the advancing zombies and defend the gate from being destroyed.
Players launch their ball by dragging down the slider and releasing and tap either side of the screen to use the appropriate bumpers to keep the ball in play. The gameplay is a bit different due to the mixed gameplay as players have an unlimited amount of balls and can purchase upgrades to make zombie defence that much easier.
The 3D visuals look quite well done but the levels themselves seem too basic for a pinball machine. The sound is limited to zombie cries and some machine sound effects but not the assaulting and vibrant slew of sound effects you’d expect from a pinball game. The game is single player only, featuring a campaign mode with three levels to play through.
On a whole, Undead Attack! Pinball seems held back by its slow game speed and limited content. It’s easy enough to play and the mix of defence and pinball styles is a good idea but neither aspect is done well enough to make the game really enjoyable. If it comes down to it, try the lite version to see if it’s something you could enjoy but otherwise you might want to bury this title and just move on.
Description"...offers a refreshingly unique gaming experience"
"We highly recommend this 'pinball meets zombie assault' mashup."
"Overall, it's a great looking game that is easy to pickup and play."
See it in action on our official website!
Tired of fighting the undead hordes with the usual tools of destruction? That old rusted chainsaw just isn’t “cutting it” any more? So get ready for the next level of undead killing machinery with Undead Attack! Pinball.
Yes you read it right, it’s a pinball and it has undead monsters! Run over the hordes of evil with two types of special undead purging balls, use the scenery and the iPhone accelerometer to your advantage and defend the gate at any cost!
With 3 beautifully rendered 3D tables and two enthralling gameplay modes, Undead Attack! Pinball mixes two successful types of games(pinball and gate defense) to offer a great experience for both casual and invested players, exploring the iPhone unique capabilities to give you new weapons in the fight against the hordes of evil. Check out its features:
- Real-time 3D tables and balls.
- Unique music and sound effects.
- Great physics simulation.
- 3 different tables.
- 2 types of balls.
- Campaign and Survival mode.
- 5 different types of enemies with unique behaviors.
- Up to 50 enemies in the screen at the same time.
- Use of accelerometer for ball control(Spiked Ball).
- Use of shake gesture to knock down the enemies.
- Unusual weapon to catch the enemies at the gate by surprise.
- Shop with upgrades that help in the fight.
- Dynamic tables with various secrets for you to find out.
- And much more!
Curious? Get Undead Attack! Pinball now and find out what everyone is talking about!
We are a debuting group of developers and designers passionate about building original and interesting interactive experiences crafted especially for the iPhone platform. Be sure to drop us a message on our website or Twitter, we’ll be happy to answer your questions an listen to comments and suggestions.
What's New in Version 1.1.2- Fixed a crash that occurred sporadically when you got a high score.
- Brought the new features from the Halloween Edition back to the regular one.