Airline conqueror Review
- Some good landmark and destination integration to the game map.
- Players are able to submit highscores to the global leaderboards.
- The game, like most line drawing games, is very easy to control and play.
- The game sound design isn’t fantastic and there is no iPod access as an alternative.
- The game doesn’t offer anything original or unique to the line drawing genre.
- There is only one main game mode and map.
Airline Conqueror is a decent attempt at the line drawing genre but sadly doesn’t provide players with anything new and exciting.
- Full Review
- App Store Info
Airline Conqueror is a line drawing game where player must direct planes and other air traffic around the world. You’ll need to safely guide the planes to their destinations without any mid-air collisions or you’ll lose the game.
Players control their planes by tapping on them and drawing a line for them to take. You can also adjust plane routes mid flight by redrawing their flight path, and once more planes come into play, this will be a necessity. If you’ve played any line drawing iPhone games before, you’ll know what to expect.
The visual presentation is decent and features some well known destinations and landmarks. The game sound is adequate and could definitely use iPod integration to help break up the slower style gameplay. There is only one main mode but players do have the option to submit highscores to the global leaderboards for a ranking.
Airline Conqueror is a decent line drawing game but isn’t one that you’ll struggle to put down. The gameplay can be a bit slow at times and besides an increase in planes, there isn’t much else to keep players interested. The game itself plays fine but just lacks that certain spark of ingenuity that all great games have. However, if you’re a die hard line drawing fan then this might be worth a look at.
DescriptionAirline conqueror is very simple.
Just drag your airplane to same color of destination.
If you love path-drawing games,
Make sure you check out Airline Conqueror the best.
>> User review
Writer : Matrex (United Kingdom)
I did not like this at first, I thought it was a poor copy of Flight Control & Harbor Master but when you get into it you can't put it down.
Best score so far is 137 can we have an online leaderboard in a future updates to compare scores with other players.
I actually think this is better than the competition even though it only has one level, gets mental as it goes on with about 20 planes to control at once!
You can be the airline conqueror!
- Must follow 5 kinds of rules. -
1. Visit many country's major cities, and find there special products, relics, symbols.
2. Make safety airlines to arrive at destination.
3. Control concords, airbus, boeing, air-balloons.
4. When risk of accidents, need to reset the course quickly.
5. Danger comes when you least expect it.
- Local ranking system
- Global ranking system