Cooking Dash Deluxe Review
- Fun atmosphere and artwork.
- Custom iPhone music playlist.
- New restaurants are generally just artwork swaps, not new gameplay.
When games start to feel too similar to each other it's nice to find something that stands out from the "me too" copies. Playfirst have done an excellent job here and fans of the genre will definitely get a kick from it.
- Full Review
- App Store Info
Playfirst have made their mark on the iPhone with their time management games and Cooking Dash is their latest foray following their previous works, Diner Dash and Wedding Dash. This is by far one of best looking games they've produced and the gameplay shows how much Playfirst have grown since their earlier attempts.
Like most time management games, it's a basic tap system to select objects in the play area to prepare or serve the food for your customers, which are seated by dragging them to one of the placements available. One major flaw of these games is the tendency to badly design the layout or buttons, resulting in incorrect or otherwise ignored taps, but barring a couple positioning problems this was well done.
This is definitely one of the better presented games from Playfirst, with the artwork being clear and easy to identify while still keeping to its cute art style. You will want to keep a keen eye on your customers though, their "finished dining" animation can get obscured by other customers.
It may not have the budget or artwork of a high profile time management game like the Sally's series, but Cooking Dash is just as fun and brings its own spin on customer satisfaction. The challenge ramps up quickly, though you're never left feeling like the game is out to purposefully beat you. This is a gem in the genre.
Description***Happy Holidays! For a limited time, get the Potsticker Palace venue FREE with the purchase of Cooking Dash Deluxe!***
* Cook up culinary chaos! With over 20 million downloads to date, Dash is one of the biggest gaming franchises ever on the iPhone and iPad.
* Play the fan favorite Potsticker Palace restaurant for FREE in this special Deluxe edition of Cooking Dash.
* “Whatever you’re doing, if you have time to kill and a lightning rod focus, you will definitely love the Dash games. This one is a great addition to the awesome franchise.” - sCommerce, the Social Commerce Blog
Cooking Dash delivers fast-paced, addicting fun that is optimized for playing on-the-go. Keep customers happy by prepping everything from burgers and fries to sushi and dumplings. Tap and slide to seat customers, serve up hot dishes, and collect big tips! Help our heroine Flo keep 6 DinerTown restaurants up and running... if you can stand the heat!
* Cook up fun on iPhone and iPad!
* Play 6 gourmet restaurants, including the FREE Potsticker Palace
* Enjoy tons of exciting levels
* Cook Japanese, Italian and more
* Shop for brilliant decor upgrades and super-charged appliances
* Serve quirky customers, from yoga instructors to body builders
Love the fast-paced fun of Cooking Dash? Try our other addictive games including Diner Dash, Hotel Dash, Wedding Dash, and Diner Dash Rush. You’re guaranteed to see familiar faces that you know and love.
Want more from PlayFirst?
What's New in Version 2.23.8Happy Holidays from Flo and the gang! For a limited time, get the Potsticker Palace venue absolutely FREE!
Launch the game and follow the pop-up instructions, and you're on your way to a jolly good time!