I'm good in sports Review
- Solid visuals and game sound.
- Accessible to most level/aged players.
- Three difficulties to choose from, once medium and hard are unlocked.
- All questions are presented in the same order, so answering questions becomes much less trivial and more memory based.
- The game is quite easy to play through.
While serious sports buffs might find this game a bit too easy, if you’re a causal sports enthusiast and don’t mind easy gameplay, then you might have some fun killing time with I’m good in sports.
- Full Review
- App Store Info
I’m good in sports is the latest in sporting trivia games for the iPhone. Players must complete a series of questions based on a wide range of sports in order to secure a medal and prove that you’re good in sports.
Players are given a question or objective and must tap on the correct answer to proceed. There is a timer for each answer and if you fail to answer correctly or the timer expires, then it’s game over for you. Unfortunately, if you have a decent memory you’ll be able to remember every answer and fly through the game since answers are not random and appear in the exact same order every time you play.
The game’s cartoony presentation is well done and makes the game accessible for younger players. The sound features a simple loop track but players cannot use their iPod as an alternative. The game features one main mode with three different difficulties to choose from; the latter two must be unlocked.
I’m good in sports has a decent concept behind it but as all answers are repeated in the same order, the game loses any challenge that it may offer players. If you are a sports fan though, you’ll have some fun playing through the game. But just don’t expect it to be something to play over and over again.
DescriptionI bet you love sports. Who doesn't? When you are not on the game field or attending your favorite game you can't take your eyes off a TV with a major championship or Super Bowl on. And cheerleading is probably the best performance ever, right?
Well, this application gives you a dare. Check how good you really are in sports. You're not going to chicken out, aren't you?
- Good-looking graphics and an exciting gameplay.
- Over 100 questions in various sports: American Football, Basketball, Baseball, Ice Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, NASCAR and Formula 1, Boxing, Golf and others.
- 3 difficulty levels that define your rank: Rookie, Pro or Master.
- Various types of questions: quiz, graphical, series, sorting, tricks and more.
- Hints to help you with the correct answers.
- Timer that will not let you relax. Compete with your friends for the best time.
- Background music and sound effects.
What's New in Version 1.1new texts in questions