iPark It! - AddictingGames Review
- Gameplay is very technical and quite challenging because of that.
- Online leaderboard options are available to players.
- Simple but effective control scheme.
- There is only one main game mode and gameplay does not vary.
iPark It! is fun to try and master but the game content itself is still limited. Regardless, this game is worth the current price.
- Full Review
- App Store Info
iPark It! is a puzzle game where players must park a car correctly in a small blue area. Players must try and navigate a parking lot as fast as they can without hitting any walls or other obstacles in order to get the best park possible. The neater your park, the higher your score will be.
Players control their car by using the throttle switch to move forward and reverse and then rotating the steering wheel to steer. Players must use both effectively in order to drive and park as quickly as possible. As you progress further in the game, then you will need to use more complex moves to park the car, such as three point turns.
The visuals are average but do their job well. The sound isn’t anything standout and players are unable to use their iPod during gameplay. The game is single player only and features one main game mode. Players are also able to submit their highscores to the global leaderboards after the end of each game.
Upon first appearance, iPark It! seems like a mediocre concept for a game but it’s actually a decent title. The game is incredibly challenging and requires steady control in order to get the highest score possible. While there isn’t too much here in the way of gameplay, it’s still a surprisingly fun title and may be worth a look at if you enjoy more technical games.
Description#1 Overall app in the UK!
Any jerk can smash a car. But it takes skills to park it proper, serious. Do you have it? Take the #1 parking game known on AddictingGames.com as Parking Lot 1, 2, or 3, with you while you’re on the road… or just walking around.
Using the touch screen controls, guide your car through the parking lot to the flashing parking spot. Combine your driving skill with your speed to get the best time and score. 40 levels makes this a game you go back to again and again.
- 40 levels
- On-screen driving controls
- Vibration when you crash
- Double Tap to center car
- Multi-screen parking challenges
What's New in Version 1.7· Compatible with iOS5
· Introduces the Star Rating Mechanisms – can you earn 3 stars in every level?
· Gives lives back after a level. No more trading of scores. You can retry a level as many times as you want!
· You can now select any level and play once you unlock it
· Miscellaneous bug fixes
· More Levels Pack coming soon!!!