The Impossible Test Review
- Very difficult puzzle game.
- Online leaderboard options and achievements.
- Once the game is finished, there’s almost nothing left to do.
Mindblender Quiz is a hard and fun game to complete, but once you do, you’ll run out of options. However, for its current price it’s still a worthwhile game to buy.
- Full Review
- App Store Info
Mindblender Quiz is a puzzle game where player must solve a number of trick questions as fast as they can without running out of lives. There are a number of different stages, each getting harder in difficulty and players can make 8 mistakes before they must restart the game.
You play the game by tapping on the various answers or correct objects. Occasionally, you will need to use a specific action to solve a puzzle such as sawing wood by moving your finger back and forth or shaking and tilting different levels. These controls help to mix up gameplay as well as keep players constantly thinking.
The visuals are simple and do their job. The sound is good, but there is no option for players to use their iPod during gameplay. The game is single player only but players can upload highscores and track achievements online via OpenFeint.
Mindblender Quiz is a good play and appeals to fans of ‘impossible quiz’ type games. The puzzles are hard, requiring you to think outside the box and the controls are simple allowing anyone to attempt the quiz. But once players figure out all of the puzzles, there is nothing left to do but repeat the same questions for a faster time. This really leaves the game feeling anti-climactic and stale once completed. But if you’re looking for a short term and challenging game, then try Mindblender Quiz.
DescriptionThe #1 app around the world with over 17,000,000 downloads!
Like us at facebook.com/PixelCUBE
* Featured on "New and Noteworthy" by Apple!
* Featured in the Toronto Star Newspaper (Canada's largest newspaper)!
* Shown on CTV News and CHCH News!
Do people make fun of you? Are they laughing with you, or at you? Do you think you can swipe, tilt, drag, shake and tap your way to victory? Get The Impossible Test and challenge your friends, family and co-workers to prove them wrong!
Play The Impossible Test and race to finish first! Complete many interactive levels that will challenge your mind! Compete with others to get the fastest time, and get an A on your report card!
- 70 Classic Questions!
- 30 "Space Pack" Questions!
- 5 Bonus Questions!
- Multiplayer with 2 devices!
- 2 Different game modes to play!
- Medals to collect!
- 3 hidden secrets to find!
- Shake and tilt levels!
- Fun graphics!
- Custom soundtrack and sound effects!
- Listen to your own iPod/iPhone Music if you want to!
- Report card with ranks awarded!
- Saves your best times and names!
- OpenFeint enabled!
- Online leaderboards and achievements!
- Hidden easter egg to find!
Let the awesomeness begin!
**Please leave a review in iTunes if you enjoy this game! Your awesome reviews help us regularly update our apps!**
*** Follow us to get the latest information about new updates, contests, and more! ***
What's New in Version 2.9.6Now Available - The Impossible Test CHRISTMAS!
Get it FREE for a limited time at:
You can also get this update and launch the app to learn more about the new game!
What's new in this version?
- Fixed critical bug in OpenFeint.
- Optimized for iOS 5.
- Fixed crash that some iPhone 4S users were experiencing.