Stormblades iPad Review
- Nice swipey action
- Impressive graphics
- A bit too simple
- Not as good as Infinity Blade
- Gets a bit repetitive
A neat hacky slasher, it's pretty shallow, but there's a decent amount of fun to be sucked from its marrow
- Full Review
- App Store Info
Stormblades takes the Infinity Blade template, shakes it up a bit, adds some sort of auto-running sections, and wraps everything up in a free to play model.
But is that enough? In this video James uses his voice to tell you that Harry from Pocket Gamer thinks it just about is.
DescriptionAnswer the call of the sword!
For centuries, young Warriors have sought the secrets of the ruins in a quest to prove their worth. Journey on a Warrior’s rite of passage and fight the legendary Keepers. Test your might in the ruins to upgrade your weapon and release its arcane powers.
Demonstrate true skill by dodging the Keepers’ attacks and spells while inflicting your own furious retribution. Land powerful counter-attacks and shatter your enemies’ armor to subdue them. Awaken the ruins’ ancient altars and empower your sword with Essence to take your place among the legends. Claim the Relics of your fallen foes as a token of your conquest.
* Free-flowing, fast-paced sword fighting action
* Upgrade your sword and infuse it with mystical powers
* Battle your way through a variety of unforgiving enemies
* Venture into the overgrown jungle and discover ruins that time forgot
* Compete with Warriors around the world for a chance at glory
By Kiloo and Emerald City Games