Tiny Dangerous Dungeons iPad Review
- Nostalgic visuals
- Clever exploration
- Lots to do
- Quite easy to get lost
- Graphics won't be to everyone's taste
A surprisingly fresh retro platformer, if you want to scratch a Gameboy itch, Tiny Dangerous Dungeons is well worth a look
- Full Review
- App Store Info
Tiny Dangerous Dungeons is a retro-looking platformer with a mean streak and a serious sense of charm. But is that enough to make you download it.
Harry from Pocket Gamer puts on his old-school shoes and slips into the past to find out.
Description“I really have to recommend Tiny Dangerous Dungeons to anyone who enjoys platformers or Metroidvanias.”
– TouchArcade, 4.5/5 starts
Pocket Gamer Silver Award
"A surprisingly fresh retro platformer, if you want to scratch a Gameboy itch, Tiny Dangerous Dungeons is well worth a look."
– Pocket Gamer, 8/10
Hop into a classic Game Boy inspired metroidvania adventure with the little treasure hunter Timmy! Explore a huge dungeon, collect hidden power-ups and gain new skills to aid you on your quest! Can Timmy survive the tiny dangerous dungeons, and find the presumably huge treasure?
Based on the hit browser game, this extended edition contains adjustments and new content not seen in the original game, like a wider resolution, new game mode, more hidden upgrades to find, and completely new area to explore!
- Game Boy inspired, stylish and retro monochrome art style!
- Explore a huge, open dungeon! Solve puzzles, defeat creepy creatures!
- Collect loot! Find the hidden ability upgrades to open new passages!
- Game Center integration! Unlock achievements and compete for fastest completion times!