Spacecom iPad Review
- Publisher: 11 bit studios s.a.
- Genre: Entertainment
- Released: 6 May, 2015
- Size: 164.8 MB
- Price: $3.99
- Accessible to all
- Surprising amount of depth
- 6 player online multiplayer
- Will be too simple for some
- Hard to distinguish ship types
Spacecom is deeper than its simple graphics and set-up let on, offering some strategic thrills that are accessible to all
- Full Review
- App Store Info
It's a game about flat geometric shapes fighting for dominance over other flat geometric shapes. But does this space strategy game, published by 11it Studios, have more... *puts on sunglasses*... depth? Mark finds out.
DescriptionPLEASE NOTE: This game is optimized for iPads, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. Playing on iPhone 4 or iPod touch is not recommended.
Spacecom – a strategic-to-the-bone, starfleet command game in which deception, smart movement, and choices to battle decide victory or defeat.
No coincidence, no luck. Spacecom pushes your ability to strategize with a focus on real-time tactics and planning. Use proven maneuvers learned from military legends or devise your own plans.
Test your wits in single player campaign, go head-to-head with up to 5 opponents in multiplayer or experiment with new strategies in AI skirmish mode. Most of all, you'll need a bright mind, cunning, and sound tactics.
When the war begins, leave the little things behind and dive into austere soundscapes as you immerse yourself in starfleet command. From now on, what matters is your grasp of tactics and strategy, not how fast you can click. Spacecom is about creativity in planning, not complexity of game mechanics.
- Single player campaign that will test your wit in diverse tactical puzzles
- Tense multiplayer - dominate up to 5 players per map
- No coincidence, no luck. What matters is good planning and successful execution
- Sound designed specifically to trigger strategic thinking
- Minimalistic visual design inspired by military technology
- Created to exalt smart thinking over fast clicking
Supported languages: English, Polish, German, French, Russian and Spanish.
What's New in Version 1.0.2* iOS 9 support
* Fixed saving game issue
* Fixed map scroll issue
* Fixed unit selection bugs related to 3d touch