iBlast Moki Review
- Challenging and addictive puzzle gameplay.
- Custom level creation and online share options mean you’ll always have the option of new levels.
- Easy to use control scheme.
- Some people might not like the more calculated style gameplay.
- The online leaderboard options require you to sign up with Plus+.
If you love blowing stuff up or physics gameplay then look no further than iBlast Moki.
- Full Review
- App Store Info
iBlast Moki is a physics based puzzle game for the iPhone. It seems like all the little Moki’s are lost and need you to help them get home. And the only way to do that is to use bombs to blast them into small wormholes. You must blast them over obstacles and into the wormholes as fast as you can for a better score.
You control bomb placement by dragging a bomb from the right hand panel next to a Moki. From here you can see the path that your Moki will take according to the placement of your bomb. Once you are satisfied, hit the explode button and watch your Mokie fly. Further on in the game, you will also need to master multiple bomb placement and timers in order to complete the levels.
The cute and cartoony visuals look very fluid and smooth. The sound is a lot of fun and players have the option to use their iPod during gameplay. The game is single player only, but along with the main game mode, there is also a level creator that players can use. Highscores and achievements can also be tracked by using Plus+, an online game profile option.
iBlast Moki is an example of a physics based game done right. The gameplay becomes very challenging and proper bomb placement requires a lot of tweaking to get right. There are some decent online features here, but some of which require an account to access. Nonetheless, iBlast Moki is a great title that offers a wide range of levels and lots game content to keep you entertained for a long time.
DescriptionCheck out the latest iBlast Moki 2! New bombs, more blast and more fun!!!
iBlast Moki is the 5th best rated game all time based on a metacritic of 94/100 (source: http://www.metacritic.com/games/ios)
★ IGN 2009 Awards - iPhone Best Puzzle Game 2009 ★
★ Best Mobile Game European Milthon Award 2010 ★
★ Now with Retina display and Gamecenter ★
- IGN.com - 9/10 - iPhone Best Puzzle Game 2009 Award - IGN Editors' choice awards
- macworld.com - 4.5/5 - iBlast Moki is an outstanding game you’re sure to be enjoying for months to come.
- Touchgen.net - 5/5 stars - Best iPhone game of the year and best puzzle game 2009 - "I absolutely love iBlast Moki, and have awarded it my first ever 5 star review"
- TouchArcade.com - 4.5/5 stars - Best physics game 2009
- Gizmodo.com - Listed in 10 Best iPhone Apps of 2nd week of October
- 148Apps.com - 5/5 stars - "Physics-based puzzle games are numerous on the App Store, and luminaries such as the Enigmo series, Tiki Towers, and the Perfect Balance series have proven the iPhone to be a haven for the genre. iBlast Moki stands above them all with challenging gameplay and almost unlimited replay value."
- Appsmile.com - 5/5 stars - "iBlast Moki is a well honed, gorgeous platformer that will keep you playing for days."
For gameplay videos, please go to http://www.youtube.com/kroukicity
Do you love bombs, creating contraptions and solving physics puzzles?
iBlast Moki is an original physics puzzle game where you blast cute little Mokis with the help of bombs and other crazy items.
FULL Version Features
EXPERIENCE HOURS OF FUN AND DISCOVERY
- 85 levels, including several boss levels
- Enjoy the visuals of 7 completely different worlds with their own gameplay mechanics
EXPERIMENT WITH THE PHYSICS OF TONS OF DIFFERENT ITEMS
- Realistic physics when you blow things up
- Lots of different items to manipulate like ropes, rising balloons, and rotating wheels
SHARE YOUR CREATIONS
- Fully featured level editor included to create more puzzles
- Share your levels online, play and rate levels created by other players
- Add friends, race to the top of global leaderboards for high scores glory
- Earn achievements on Gamecenter.
DO YOU BLAST MOKI?
- Visit our website, www.godzilab-games.com, check out existing trailers, follow us on Twitter (twitter.com/godzilab) and leave comments on our forums
iBlast Moki is presented by Godzilab exclusively for iPhone and iPod Touch
What's New in Version 1.36Easier to finish a world (just need the number of level -2 to be finished)
Latest version of Plus+