Heroki iPad Review
By Harry Slater, on July 3, 2015
- Publisher: SEGA
- Genre: Entertainment
- Released: 2 Jul, 2015
- Size: 355.8 MB
- Price: $4.99
- Seriously, it's lovely
- A bit of a mess
- Doesn't gel
- Controls aren't great
It might look amazing, but there are too many little problems here to wholeheartedly recommend the game
- Full Review
- App Store Info
What happens when a small boy has a helicopter tragically grafted to his head? According to Heroki, a super-bring gorgeous looking platformer.
But is it all glitter and no balls? Yes, according to Harry from Pocket Gamer, although that's a very strange analogy.
Description** App Store Editor's Choice and Best of 2015 Game Winner **
CLEAR THE SKIES FOR A NEW HERO!
The peaceful sky village of Levantia is in danger! The dastardly Dr. N. Forchin and his accomplice, Vapor, have stolen the Emerix - a powerful amulet and all hope may be lost! Created by Picomy. Published by SEGA.
“Perhaps the best looking game on iOS” – (The Guardian, roundup)
“An incredibly well polished, charming adventure game. If you’re looking for a great premium App, look to further.” (Indie Gamers – 9/10)
“Absolutely Stunning” – (Next-Gen Gaming Blog – 10/10)
Fly into a beautiful action adventure and save a whimsical world full of flight and fantasy. Master the wind to fly, freefall, dash and bash your way across beautiful 3D rendered sky-islands, jungles, seas and deserts.
A FANTASTIC TOUCHSCREEN HERO
• Fly, freefall and fight, with the help of the wind and a propeller
• Walk and explore when on land
• Push, pick-up and throw objects
• Master new skills such as powerful Dash and Bash attacks or use the power of Wind to solve puzzles
• Spawn many Power-ups such as a Shield, Hourglass, Aeroblade and more
• Find hidden treasures and collect many items
• Multiple control schemes including intuitive Flow-motion controls
• 10+ hours of deep gameplay
• Explore four stunning worlds
• Meet and befriend a cast of friendly characters
• Face dozens of unique enemies and prepare for an epic boss battle
• Discover a host of islands within your village to play mini-games and side-quests to earn special rewards
• Game Center Achievements
• 60FPS performance with beautiful console-like graphics
• iCloud saving
• iPhone 4S and newer models
• iPad 2, iPad Mini and newer models
• iPod Touch 5th Generation
© Picomy All rights reserved. SEGA and the SEGA logo are either registered trade marks or trade marks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
What's New in Version 1.2Update 1.2
• You can now play Heroki's adventure in German, French, Spanish, Chinese and Dutch!
• Performance improvements
• Fixed GameCenter bug
• Other Bug fixes
Thank you for playing Heroki!