Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons iPad Review
- One of the most visually stunning titles available on the App Store
- Engaging story filled with interesting characters
- Can be fiddly at times due to the nature of the game mechanics
- Resource heavy - don't be surprised to experience a few crashes
This one gets a wholehearted recommendation from me. It works pretty darn well on iOS, it'll only set you back a few quid, and it'll keep you engaged for hours. Definitely one to download as soon as you can.
- Full Review
- App Store Info
Starbreeze Studios' Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons was a multi award winning puzzle adventure game across many platforms. But does it fare well on iOS?
Description**Supported Devices iPhone 5, iPad 4, iPad Air and iPad Mini 2 or newer devices.**
Critically acclaimed, story-driven adventure game from award-winning Swedish film director, Josef Fares and originally developed by Starbreeze Studios.
10/10 - Joystiq “It’s rare for a game to forge a connection so strong.”
9/10 - Polygon “Moved me to tears.”
9/10 - Eurogamer “A triumph.”
Winner of more than 50 awards including Game of Year, BAFTA, DICE and more.
A man, clinging to life. His two sons, desperate to cure their ailing father, are left with but one option. They must set out upon a journey to find and bring back the "Water of Life" as they come to rely on one another to survive. One must be strong where the other is weak, brave where the other is fearful, they must be... Brothers.
• Guide two brothers, Naia and Naiee, on an epic fairy tale journey using specially designed, dual virtual joysticks
• Control both brothers simultaneously as you experience co-operative play in single player mode
• Solve puzzles, explore the stunning locations and fight boss battles, using unique qualities of big and little brother each varying in
strength, size and speed
• Experience an emotional story told without words…narrative above the ordinary
This is one journey you will never forget…