Lara Croft GO Review
- Great Sound design and art direction
- Wickedly smart puzzles
- Precise game logic
- Slow and sluggish at times
Lara Croft GO is an elegantly designed and refreshing new take on the Lara Croft franchise, whilst still embodying the spirit of the series.
- Full Review
- App Store Info
Square Enix give's the Lara Croft franchise the Hitman GO treatment with new turn based puzzler Lara Croft GO.
DescriptionApple's iPhone Game of the Year 2015
Best Mobile/Handheld Game - The Game Awards 2015
Lara Croft GO is a turn based puzzle-adventure set in a long-forgotten world. Explore the ruins of an ancient civilization, discover well-kept secrets and face deadly challenges as you uncover the myth of the Queen of Venom.
• Experience lush visuals and a captivating soundtrack
• Navigate using simple swipe-to-move controls
• Fight menacing enemies, overcome dangerous obstacles and escape deadly traps
• Solve more than 115 puzzles split into 7 chapters
• Collect ancient relics and unlock new outfits for Lara
Following the award-winning Hitman GO, Square Enix Montréal brings yet another beloved franchise to mobile with this unique take on the iconic heroine’s adventures.
A legit masterpiece - The App Store
A classic Tomb Raider experience - IGN
A journey well worth taking - Entertainment Weekly
A really great puzzle game- The Verge
Lara Croft GO is not compatible with the iPhone 4.
What's New in Version 2.1.11This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
• iPhone X optimization
• Various improvements and bug fixes
Thank you for playing Lara Croft GO! Let us know what you like and what we can do even better at forums.eu.square-enix.com, Twitter or at support.eu.square-enix.com.