- Publisher: Entertaining Games, Inc.
- Genre: Role Playing
- Released: 25 Aug, 2009
- Size: 5.1 MB
- Price: $0.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionVikings™ and Kingdoms™ of Germany™ are BOTH included at one special introductory price.
Unmatched depth of play:
* 2 huge scrolling maps (England w/surrounding areas AND Germany)
* Nearly 200 territories on each map
* Different terrain types
* Multiple zoom levels
* Pop-up, quick navigation mini-map
* Build and manage multiple armies from 7 different troop types
* Multiple types of troop "orders"
* Food management (Crops, transfers, stockpiles, marketplace)
* Land management (Iron, Gold, and Silver mining)
* Resource management (treasury, taxes, timber, stone)
* Build and command flotillas
* Create castles and strongholds
* Buy and attack with catapults
* 7 AI opponents
* Population models with "morale"
* Built-in context help and a tutorial
* Manual save and resume
* Adjustable difficulty
* Adjustable number of territories needed to win
* Reported bugs fixed
So much game play, all in the palm of your hand!
Reviews from the original Vikings...
"... Quality strategy war game that is well worth looting and pillaging to get." - Computer Gaming World, July '92
"... Vikings™ has some kind of magical addictive ingredient... GREAT GAME!" - Amiga Power
"... a challenging strategy game, ideal for those who would be King." - Computer Gaming World, Sept. '92
"... excellent strategy game that should appeal to strategists of all levels of experience." - Amazing Computing, Nov. '92
"Depth of play places this game at the top of the strategy market... HIGHLY recommended." - Buried Treasure, May/June '92
"REAL WINNER! ... superb gameplay." - Chicago Tribune, Sept. '92
"... Unlike so many of the lackluster wargames out there, Vikings™ has a difference - It's actually good." - Computer Trading Watch, June, '92
"... The intuitive control system is so straightforward that you can get hooked immediately... addictive and highly enjoyable." "Screenstar" - CU Amiga
Get Vikings™ today, and test your mettle!
What's New in Version 1.0.51) Fix crash when storming a damaged castle
2) Fix AI on AI last territory conquer
3) Set initial Help display on load/resume game