- Publisher: Big Bucket Software
- Genre: Puzzle
- Released: 4 Dec, 2009
- Size: 2.6 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptionPocketball Lite contains the first 3 stages of Pocketball and another 2 completely new stages. The full game contains 35 stages.
Pocketball is an exciting and unique physics puzzle game where your goal is to guide the colored balls into their pockets. By drawing ropes between pegs, you navigate the balls around boosters, gravity wells, pesky nukes and more.
Rewarding, addictive and fun, Pocketball works great on any iPhone or iPod Touch.
"Pocketball offers up a tremendous level of challenge in an 'easy to learn but impossible to master' puzzler."
-- Jim Squires, Touch Arcade
"...developed with such thought and care that the game just dazzles."
Watch a preview at http://pocketballapp.com/
• Auto-saves so that returning to a game feels like you never left.
• Want to start over? Simply shake to remove all ropes and try again.
• Full stereo sound.
What's New in Version 1.1• Ability to play background iPod music
• Holding X now removes all ropes
• Full screen (no status bar)