Da Vinci Pinball
- App Store Info
DescriptionEnhanced for the MacBook Pro with Retina Display!
Answering the calls for another stellar pinball offering, Gameprom presents Da Vinci Pinball, a pinball monument to the intellectual wellspring of Leonardo!
– Stunning graphics paint a landscape of mysterious symbols and interactive machinery, all rendered in Gameprom's award-winning style and brought to life with our own physics engine, praised for its realism.
– Race along the pathways of knowledge to bring new discoveries to Mankind.
– Medieval weapons, elements of architecture and geometry, mechanical components, and Leonardo's tank and flying machine are all there to explore.
– Embark upon the journey of the Renaissance Mind with Da Vinci Pinball!
– inventive mechanisms providing engaging and open-ended gameplay
– beautiful, high resolution color graphics (from the design team who
received the 2010 Apple Design Award)
– realistic physics and lifelike table operation
– original soundtrack and voice
– three camera views, each displaying the table in high resolution
– 3D (anaglyph) stereographic capability
– high quality audio with stereo pinball sounds
– numerous unique and challenging missions
– gameplay can follow a sequential plotline or be played spontaneously
– Invent the Bicycle - hit three droptargets
– The Path to Truth - pass along the accelerator and past the spinners
to a hole pocket
– Fire the Arbalest - activate the arbalet entry, then hit 4 droptargets
in the sub-table arbalest minigame
– Shoot the Cannon - hit all droptargets and enter the cannon
– Multiball #1 - knock the balls free from their holes
– Multiball #2 - knock the balls free from their holes
– Decode the Codex Minor - cross all lit symbols to illumine the Codex Minor
– Multi-barreled Gun - land in the left hole pocket three times, then
enter the accelerator
– Release the Helicopter - pass through the mechanical dredge and hopper
– Invent the Crane - send three balls into the crane trap
– Decode the Codex Major - cross all lit symbols to illumine the Codex Major
– Construct the Flying Machine - pass over all lit symbols to light both Codices