Zombies Ate My Friends
- App Store Info
DescriptionWelcome to Festerville, population 4,206 (mostly zombies). We hope you enjoy your visit: explore the town, take in the sights and sounds (mostly groaning), dine on whatever you can find, and get to know the locals (though we suggest you avoid the dead ones). For recreation, try zombie combat: use what you find, or visit one of the town’s many weapon-crafting merchants for your choice of the finest hand-scavenged implements of zombie removal. If you decide to stay, we recommend you find one of our relatively comfortable safe houses – but please remember to board the windows and doors. Have fun, and good hunting!
◆ Create and customize your own survivor with hundreds of items including weapons, clothing, and equipment.
◆ Fend off zombies from your safe house, then take to the streets to scavenge for loot: find kick-ass weapons, useful supplies, and hidden surprises.
◆ Explore Festerville’s restaurants, apartments, police stations, stores and more... but make sure to return to safety before zombies get you!
◆ Go on quests to help other survivors: choose your own path to uncover the story of this off-beat zombie apocalypse.
◆ Sign in to Game Center and help your friends survive!
Like us on Facebook for the latest news and updates:
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.