My Singing Monsters
- Publisher: Big Blue Bubble
- Genre: Music
- Released: 3 Sep, 2012
- Size: 1,028.7 MB
- Price: FREE!
- App Store Info
DescriptionWelcome to My Singing Monsters! Breed them, feed them, listen to them sing!
Raise a monster pet, then feed your musical monster to help them grow. Take care of a collection of fun monster characters in this free musical game for the whole family!
Create an island full of Singing Monsters, then watch your song evolve as you breed and upgrade happy monster pets. Design and build unique decorations to make your world look just the way you want, then share your creation with friends! You’ll love exploring the wonderful fantasy land of the Monster World!
Download My Singing Monsters today — Happy Monstering!
• Collect and level up over 250 cute and funny monsters — dragons are so last year…
• Customize your islands with cool decorations and catchy music
• Enjoy awesome graphics and character animation
• Play with friends around the world
• Discover new updates and events year-round
PLEASE NOTE! My Singing Monsters is completely free to play, however some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings. My Singing Monsters requires an internet connection to play (3G or WiFi).
HELP & SUPPORT: Get in touch with the Monster-Handlers by visiting www.bigbluebubble.com/support or contacting us in game by going to Options > Support.
What's New in Version 3.9.2Huzzah! It's time for Perplexplore!
Satisfy your scientific curiosity as the scholarly Seasonal Spurrit arrives on Fire Oasis for the very first time! The new Perplexplore Island Skin is a blown glass masterpiece that celebrates the wonders of science and the thrill of discovery.
The redecorated Fire Oasis isn't the only Fire-related aspect of the Monster World debuting in this update... the Rare Wubbox has revealed itself on Fire Haven! Does its existence on this island answer any questions about the history of this Supernatural oddity... or does it just lead to even more questions? Bah!
And that's not all - introducing Amber Island Sets! Every 4 weeks, a different set of 5 Fire Monster Vessels will be available to revitalize, including 1 voted on by the player community! Alongside these quintessential quintets, a brand new Rare or Epic will be released, starting with the May 2023 Set's Epic Sneyser!
IN THIS UPDATE:
• NEW Seasonal Event: Perplexplore
• Spurrit now available on Fire Oasis
• NEW Monster: Rare Wubbox on Fire Haven
• NEW Decorations: Obstacle Decorations for Perplexplore
• Monthly Sets of 5 Featured Vessels on Amber Island + 1 NEW Rare/Epic