- App Store Info
DescriptionConnect bridges between islands to form one interconnecting path! Hashi are addictive bridge-connecting puzzles which were invented in Japan. Using pure logic and requiring no math to solve, these fascinating puzzles offer endless fun and intellectual entertainment to puzzle fans of all skills and ages.
Each puzzle is based on a rectangular arrangement of circles, where each circle represents an island and the number in each island tells how many bridges are connected to it. The object is to connect all islands according to the number of bridges so that there are no more than two bridges in the same direction and all bridges are interconnected enabling passage from any island to another.
To create a bridge simply swipe your fingertip between two islands. The game also features highlighting options, helping see in which directions bridges are allowed and whether an island segment is about to become isolated.
To help see the puzzle progress, graphic previews in the puzzle list show the progress of all puzzles in a volume as they are being solved. A Gallery view option provides these previews in a larger format.
For more fun, Conceptis Hashi includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 200 free Classic Hashi puzzle samples
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Multiple difficulty levels from very easy to extremely hard
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually selected, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Unlimited check puzzle
• Optional bridge error warning during gameplay
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Highlight allowed bridge directions
• Highlight bridge segments
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle filtering, sorting and archiving options
• Graphic previews showing puzzles progress as they are being solved
• Portrait and landscape screen support (iPad only)
• Track puzzle solving times
• Backup & restore puzzle progress to iCloud
Hashi have also become popular under other names such as Bridges, Chopsticks and Hashiwokakero. Similar to Sudoku, Kakuro and Slitherlink, the puzzles are solved using logic alone. All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. - the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
What's New in Version 4.7This is a major update introducing a new architecture, features and improvements:
• Puzzle packs are now split into 2 sections: Library, showing the free and purchased puzzle packs you can play, and Shop, showing the puzzle packs you can buy.
• Added powerful filtering options by difficulty, size, and price. You can now find your favorite puzzles easily and fast!
• Improved sorting options and added a ‘recent on top’. You can now easily find the last puzzles you were working on.
• Added previous/next navigation buttons to the completed puzzle screen. You can now start solving the next puzzle with a single tap of a button.
• Added a wishlist option in the Shop section. You can now mark the favorite puzzle packs you would like to buy in the future and view them in the wish list section.
• Added an archiving option in the Library section. You can now archive completed puzzle packs if you no longer want to see them in the Library list.
• Added automatic restoring purchases when re-installing the app.
• Added automatic refreshing to the puzzle pack list in the Shop section. New packs will now automatically show when they are released.