Shelly - SSH Client
- App Store Info
DescriptionSSH client designed for usability and performance.
RELIABLE AND FAST
• Hardware accelerated text rendering.
• Robust terminal emulation based on the PuTTY engine.
• Works great with programs such as 'screen' and 'irssi'.
CONTROL WITH GESTURES
• Default gestures optimized for irssi. Just swipe to switch channels or to scroll up and down.
• Fully customizable. Any keypress or action can be attached to any gesture.
• Save user credentials and configure a remote command such as ‘screen -rd’ to connect with one tap.
• 3D touch support. Connect directly from the iOS home screen.
• Easily bind custom actions to buttons on the keyboard toolbar.
• Works with custom iOS keyboards such as SwiftKey.
OPEN LINKS AND SELECT TEXT
• Familiar iOS text selection experience. Long-press on text to show the selection controls.
• Copy and paste text.
• Select a URL to easily open it in the web browser.
• iCloud sync support.
• Terminal color themes. Choose your favorite from the several themes included or make your own.
• Key file authentication support. Import an existing private key, or create a new key and export the public key.
• Host key verification and management.
• Agent forwarding (OpenSSH servers only).
• Keep connections alive while the app is in the background.
• Connection history with optional realtime location data.
• Plenty of other configuration options.
Please note that some features require a paid upgrade. You can try all features for free for a limited time.
What's New in Version 1.4.1New in 1.4.1:
- Fixed an issue connecting to IPv6 hosts.
- Fixed an issue where some physical keyboard key combinations weren't working as expected.
- Fixed same fingerprint being shown twice when verifying a new host key.
New in 1.4:
Shelly 1.4 includes a major update to the core SSH library which brings many improvements and new features, including:
- Improved compatibility with new SSH servers.
- Support for importing, exporting and generating new key formats.
- Fixes an issue where RSA public key authentication didn't work on some servers.
Other new app features and fixes in 1.4 include:
- Private and public keys can now be exported directly as files into other apps (previously only pasteboard was supported).
- Added an information popup that explains why a connection was closed while the app was in the background.
- Reorganized the 'Keyboard and Gestures' section in Settings to make it make it more straightforward.
- The toolbar can now be optionally hidden when using a physical keyboard.
- Fixed an issue that prevented entering text into other apps when using the app on iPad in split view with a physical keyboard.