Return of the Zombie King
- App Store Info
DescriptionHead off on a quest to find your body parts and reclaim your throne as king of the land.
In this auto-runner you will upgrade from a sad bag of bones who can’t even jump, to a double-jumping, wall-bouncing, coin-absorbing, vengeful King.
See what the critics are saying about Zombie King:
*** Selected as one of Eli Hodapp's Top 10 games of 2016 ***
*** "Return of the Zombie King is a fun and creative twist on the endless runner genre we all know and love." - Touch Tap Play
***"Return of the Zombie King is certainly worth some of your time." - PocketGamer
- Over 100 Levels across 4 environments
- Tons of upgrades such as double jump, spike boots, and a better hippocampus!
- Amazing pixel art and effects
- More than a dozen enemies and obstacles
- A beard
Join the FREE adventurer's club to get special cheat codes and secrets delivered to your mailbox: http://eepurl.com/bemIsP
Follow me on Twitter:
What's New in Version 1.UNLESSSo I thought I could do without releasing another update. Was just sit back but then so many people bought Zombie King after Christmas and had so many great suggestions I couldn’t help but put a new one out. So shout out to the following people
- Shout out to everyone who discovered that if you beat level 9 the game crashes.
- Shout out to the Czechs and Danes out there who discovered that if you try to play my game you don’t get ANY-TEXT-AT-ALL. So I fixed it.
- Shout out to JetJet who was so offended by my usage of the French language that he personally retranslated it for me. Aren’t the French awesome with the love of their beautiful language.
- Shout out to the Germans and Russians who pointed out that the general girth of their language is so great that it overflows the screen. That is fixed now.
- Shout out to everyone who doesn’t want to join my mailing list and just wants to continue on to the next level but can’t because I left a bug in the auto-advance code. Sorry I am not some creepy spammer just a mediocre coder.
I really appreciate all of your feedback. Thanks for making this a great game.