Party Hard Go
- Publisher: tinyBuild LLC
- Genre: Strategy
- Released: 9 Nov, 2016
- Size: 607.0 MB
- Price: $6.99
- App Store Info
Description"You’ll easily find yourself losing hours at a time to the intriguing puzzling rhythms of the killing." 8/10 - PocketGamer
It's 3am. Your neighbors are having a loud party. Stop them in Party Hard, tinyBuild's award winning Stealth Strategy game. Follow detective John West as he uncovers the truth behind a series of stabbings at parties taking place around the USA.
"Amazing Stealth Strategy Game" - Eurogamer
"Weirdest Game" - Hardcore Gamer
"A ridiculous sense of humor" - Venturebeat
"I love it" - Jesse Cox
In Party Hard, you play as someone who is really tired of the neighbors having loud parties. Instead of calling the police, you decide it’s a better idea to kill everyone – using your faithful knife and the environment. The tactical strategy follows a series of killings at parties through-ought the USA.
The developers used to work mostly on casual, family-friendly games - until they participated in a game jam, creating the first prototype for Party Hard. TinyBuild backed up the original developers – Pinokl Games – to create a full version that's now on iOS!
Party Hard has semi-procedural environments and focus on unique ways of killing people. In the greatest traditions of sneaking games, your main goal is not to get caught, while silently picking off unsuspecting victims one by one. Dancing and blending in during a suspicious situation is key.
- A (not)serious story that follows a series of murders through the USA
- 19 unique levels in the main campaign with random variations on each one
- Half a dozen extra levels
- Use traps, cause explosions, become a ninja
- Multiple unlock-able characters
- Special random events, like a bear coming in and killing everyone for you
- Trigger the DEA, SWAT cars, paramedics, firefighters to come in and ruin the party
5 Playable Characters!
- The guy who wants to get some sleep
- The ninja who is fast, stealthy, has a smoke bomb, but shouldn't be seen
- The cop who can carry around bodies without suspicion, and frame other people
- The girl who can knock people out
- The butcher who has a chainsaw