- App Store Info
DescriptionDraw and take notes with ease.
Linea Sketch gives you the right balance of power and control to capture thoughts and ideas effortlessly. The focus stays where it belongs: on your creations, not on the tools.
Why Linea Sketch?
⁕ Minimal UI - Every control is designed to stay out of your way until you need it. Linea's elegant interface puts the focus on your creations.
⁕ Easy Colors - Choose from a wide range of pre-defined colors, or create your own with a single tap. Autogenerated tints & shades save time and effort.
⁕ Elegant Layers - Simplified set of layers that can be easily rearranged, merged, locked, or adjusted. Use the file browser and photo library to import images for reference and tracing.
⁕ ZipShapes & ZipLines - Simply hold still for a moment after drawing a line, rough square, circle, or triangle and ZipShape automatically creates a perfect version for you. You can then adjust final size, placement, and corner radius.
⁕ Move / Transform - Lasso part of your sketch, then move, rotate, flip, or resize. Transform one or more layers quickly & easily.
⁕ Watercolor Brush - Create rustic & artistic effects by painting with organic pigment in three modes: Simple, Wet, and Cloud.
⁕ Annotations - Add labels, notes, and callouts to your sketches using iOS Scribble or a keyboard. Fonts, colors, placement, and more can be adjusted effortlessly.
⁕ Time-Lapse - Record your creative process as you sketch! Save a video of the result as either a compressed 30 second clip or a full length movie.
⁕ Grids & Templates - A wide range of traditional grids, 3D isometric lines, storyboards, and templates for iOS screen or icon design.
⁕ Universal App - Linea Sketch is a universal app for iPad and iPhone. Your sketches seamlessly sync via iCloud to all of your devices, wherever you go.
What do you get?
• Technical Pencil - Hard lead, thin lines
• Art Pencil - Soft lead, thick lines
• Felt Tip Pen - Thin solid lines that vary in opacity
• Marker - Fat solid lines
• Watercolor Brush - Paint with organic, artistic pigment
• Fill - Roll out wide areas of color or tap to flood fill
• Blend - Smudge or soften strokes
• Eraser - Clean up with your finger or Pencil
• Pencil Plus! - Create additional effects using Apple Pencil pressure and tilt
• Always on-screen & easily available
• Tints and shades are automatically generated in six variations
• 11 predefined color sets for various types of drawing
• Create custom colors for branding and consistency
• Drag & drop color swatches with other apps
• Five flexible layers that can be dragged, merged, or cleared
• Import any image from Files, Photo Library, or clipboard
• Lockable to prevent accidental changes
• Adjust opacity or double tap to toggle visibility on/off
• Traditional grids displayed with lines & dots
• Hexagonal, circular, and isometric (3D) grids
• Notepads, to-do lists, and sheet music
• App user interface and icon design
• Storyboards in 16:9, 1.85:1, and 2.35:1 ratios
• Adjustable intensity and can be hidden quickly
Backgrounds & Paper Textures:
• White Bond, Butcher’s Paper, Black Construction, Blueprint & many more
• Adjustable custom background colors
• Paper grain can be toggled on or off
• Save as PNG, JPEG, PSD, and PDF
• Save entire sketch or crop a portion
• Export to Slack, Dropbox, AirDrop & more
• Presentation Mode shows just the canvas via AirPlay - perfect for classrooms
• Organize drawings in project folders
• Share, rename, or move drawings within projects
• Thumbnail previews of drawings save time
• Export PDF of entire project
• Two-finger tap for Undo, three-finger tap for Redo
• Pinch to zoom and rotate canvas
• Tap Compass to lock, flip, or reset your canvas
• Supports portrait & landscape orientations
• Supports split screen and drag & drop
Terms and Conditions: https://linea-app.com/terms
What's New in Version 4.3Draw with a variety of seamless textures, change the cropping and aspect ratio of existing sketches, customize a sketch's thumbnail in the Project View, and more.
• Textures: Draw with a variety of pre-defined seamless textures
- Open Layer options > tap the Textures icon (dot grid) to activate
- Quickly select from a wide range of useful textures:
- Abstract patterns (waves, scales, fur)
- Architectural Materials (wood, stone, etc.)
- Halftone dots (various screen densities)
- Hatchings (crosshatching, angled, broken, etc.)
- Stipples (light, medium, heavy)
- Also works with Clear Ink as a stencil to erase patterns from your drawing
- Use in tandem with Transparency Masking to confine textures to a specific area of your sketch
• Canvas Resizing:
- Change the overall size and aspect ratio of existing sketches
- Tap More Actions (⋯) > Edit Canvas Size from within a sketch
- Adjust the canvas based on screen size, aspect ratio, or custom settings
- Quickly change aspect ratios based on a list of existing presets
- Use Freeform to manually adjust the canvas size as needed
- Expand canvases of sketches created on iPhone quickly and easily
• Thumbnail Framing:
- Easily customize the appearance of a sketch's thumbnail in the Project view
- Open an existing sketch and zoom in / pan to highlight a portion of the drawing
- Once closed, the project view reflects the new framing for the sketch
- Great for highlighting a particular portion of a sketch in the Project View
• Updated the Blending Tool to achieve a smoother result when blending
• Fixed a bug that could prevent autosaving of sketches while working
• Turning off "ZipLine polygon support" in Settings now works properly
• Fixed a bug that allowed zooming of the drawing view while an iCloud document was still loading.