Cash Cow: Anniversary Edition
- Publisher: Riverman Media LLC
- Genre: Puzzle
- Released: 21 Jun, 2017
- Size: 671.3 MB
- Price: $2.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionSave your farm and make mounds of moo-lah! Udderly upgraded and expanded edition of an iOS classic!
- Gorgeous high-definition art and backgrounds!
- Game Center support with leaderboards and achievements!
- Support for all the newest iOS devices and screen sizes!
- Deep combo system that takes weeks to master!
- Farm-building mode: build your dream farm overflowing with custom-colored plants, animals and buildings!
- Millions of downloads across all platforms!
- Friendly and intuitive controls for players of all skill levels!
- 5 game modes so you can play in short bursts or for hours!
- Wacky story starring your favorite barnyard animals!
- Pleasant soundtrack… with PLENTY OF COWBELL!
"Amazingly fun and addictive... I highly recommend it!" -appadvice
"Mooo-ve over Bejeweled. Time to take Tetris out to pasture. If you like top-down puzzle games, you are gonna LOVE Cash Cow. 5 STARS OUT OF 5 STARS!" -iPhoneTunes
"Challenging gameplay, fun puzzles, and a great deal of ... charm that will entertain people of all ages." -Gamezebo
"Will keep you playing over and over again." -Reflexive Arcade Player
"Great graphics, gameplay is brilliant. Recommend to everyone." -iWin player
"A brand new experience that you won't want to put down, and the music will have you humming the tunes." -pixelparadox
"A prime cut of money counting farm-themed fun." -NewsShopper.com
"From a pure visual and aural standpoint, this package is ‘udderly’ gorgeous." -Gamezebo
Cash Cow makes pocket change add up to loads of fun! Help Buck the Cow and his friends save the farm in this original game of coin-counting. Combine small coins into bigger ones, and big coins into dollar bills! Use your earnings to spruce up the farm with new animals, plants, and buildings. Score big with gold nuggets and power-ups, but watch out for counterfeit coins and ladybugs!
Riverman Media is two brothers who have dedicated their lives to the art of 2D games.