MultiSudoku: Samurai Puzzles
- App Store Info
DescriptionPlay four different Samurai Sudoku variations in a single app! Start with the easier 2-Grid puzzles and advance all the way to the huge challenging 5-Grid puzzles, also known as Samurai Sudoku. Each variant has a different overlapping grid configuration and provides a unique twist of brain challenging logic.
With its diverse variations and straightforward no-frills game design, MultiSudoku brings a new dimension to Sudoku mobile gaming - on both iPad and iPhone.
To help see the puzzle progress, graphic previews in the puzzle list show the progress of all puzzles in a volume as they are being solved. A Gallery view option provides these previews in a larger format.
For more fun, MultiSudoku contains no ads and includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 72 free MultiSudoku puzzle samples
• Variants include 2, 3, 4 and 5 grid puzzles
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Multiple difficulty levels from easy to hard
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually selected, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• No ads
• Unlimited check puzzle
• Unlimited hints
• Show conflicts during gameplay
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Pencilmarks feature for solving hard puzzles
• Autofill pencilmarks mode
• Highlight Excluded Squares option
• Lock number on keypad option
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle filtering, sorting and archiving options
• Graphic previews showing puzzles progress as they are being solved
• Portrait and landscape screen support (iPad only)
• Track puzzle solving times
• Backup & restore puzzle progress to iCloud
Conceptis MultiSudoku have also become popular under other names such as Samurai Sudoku, Combined Sudoku and Gattai Nanpure. All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. - the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
What's New in Version 2.9This version improves performance and stability.
Previously introduced in Version 2.8:
This is a major update introducing a new architecture, features and improvements:
• Puzzle packs are now split into 2 sections: Library, showing the free and purchased puzzle packs you can play, and Shop, showing the puzzle packs you can buy.
• Added powerful filtering options by difficulty, size, and price. You can now find your favorite puzzles easily and fast!
• Improved sorting options and added a ‘recent on top’. You can now easily find the last puzzles you were working on.
• Added previous/next navigation buttons to the completed puzzle screen. You can now start solving the next puzzle with a single tap of a button.
• Added a wishlist option in the Shop section. You can now mark the favorite puzzle packs you would like to buy in the future and view them in the wish list section.
• Added an archiving option in the Library section. You can now archive completed puzzle packs if you no longer want to see them in the Library list.
• Added automatic restoring purchases when re-installing the app.
• Added automatic refreshing to the puzzle pack list in the Shop section. New packs will now automatically show when they are released.