- Publisher: Mind's Eye Dominant, LLC
- Genre: Utilities
- Released: 19 Jun, 2019
- Size: 625.0 KB
- Price: $2.99
- App Store Info
DescriptionFinally, a simple clock that just shows you the time without annoying ads or burning up your battery. Use when you need to see the time but have better things to do than play with your phone.
• No advertisements. Does not collect data. Doesn't even connect to the network.
• Very low power – literally spends all of it's time sleeping. Only wakes up briefly each second to update the clock.
• Large, high contrast display – turn down the screen brightness to save even more battery and still see the clock from across the room.
• Keeps your phone/tablet from sleeping – you don't have to keep waking it up to check the time.
• Simple timer feature – tap anywhere to start the timer, tap again to stop it.
- A short sound will play every 5 minutes while the timer is running.
- Hold two fingers (for 3-4 seconds) for a sound volume check.
- Sounds automatically play at a reduced volume if you have anything else playing.
- Use the system mute switch to silence the sounds completely.
Keep in mind, it really is "Simply Time", that means:
• If you need sub-second precision, then this app is not for you.
• If you want to set alarms or timers, then you are better off using a different app.
• If you prefer to customize colors, fonts or sounds, you will not find those things here.
This app was originally developed for leading yoga classes – both pacing the overall flow and for timing longer poses. Our yoga instructor was frustrated from having to wakeup her phone and dismiss popup ads just to check the time and even embarrassed that students might think their teacher is texting during class. We made this for her and she wants to share it with you. You don't have to use it for yoga, but we do hope that you love it as much as she does.