Castlevania: Grimoire of Souls
- App Store Info
Description■An All-New Castlevania Game!
The gothic fantasy series available on multiple consoles is back! This time you’re looking at an original game exclusive to AppleArcade: "Castlevania: Grimoire of Souls"!
■Classic Sound & Visuals
Immerse yourself in the rich world of Castlevania with the work of renowned artists from its long-running history – featuring character designs from Ayami Kojima and music by Michiru Yamane. Experience a new original story spanning the Castlevania universe!
■A True Action Game
"Castlevania: Grimoire of Souls" is a full-fledged side-scrolling action game. Experience a game with epic amounts of content including 60 levels, a wide variety of equipment, daily and weekly missions, and more! Set in a world after Dracula has been sealed away, the pages of a new story bringing together heroes of the past have begun to turn...
Play as Alucard and unlock other legendary characters such as Simon Belmont, Charlotte, Shanoa, Maria and more to come! Master each character’s unique combat style to annihilate fearsome enemies and bosses!
What's New in Version 1.4.0A new story has been added. Rein in the grimoire's chaos, and discover how the story concludes.
◆ New grimoires added.
Don't miss these new additions, including the final grimoire that concludes the story! In addition, various new equipment, shop lineups, and missions are available. Get your hands on new equipment and heroes, and see how the story unfolds!
The following parameters' limits have increased due to the update.
- Rank: 55 → 99
- Character Level: 55 → 99
- Equipment Level: 55 → 99
- Enchantment Amount: 15 → 30
- Limit Break: 4 → 10
Note: Equipment limits vary according to rarity.
◆ New Shop added.
The new "Soul Fragment" Shop has been added. Here, you can trade broken down Souls (Soul Fragments) for various items.
You can trade in Soul Fragments for Weapon Souls, which are needed for performing additional Limit Breaks on some Equipment.
◆ New trade lineup added.
Various new Fragments have been added to the Trade Shop Fragment lineup. You'll need Fragments of a certain rarity in order to trade.
◆ New Precious Gems added.
Summon Equipment with rarities of 5 or higher with these newly added Precious Gems. Get your hands on these by earning Mission Rewards.
◆ New Difficulty Level added.
Defeat the boss in a set amount of time in this newly added Difficulty Level. Your time limit may be significantly reduced, but you'll get the chance to earn even more rewards.
◆ Transfer feature added for completed games.
You can now transfer some elements from your completed game save data, and play the story from the start with the New Game+ feature. You can select New Game+ from "LOAD".
◆ Improved Features: Dispatch
- Maximum number of parties that can be dispatched at once increased from 3 to 5. The added parties can be unlocked by raising your Player Rank.
- Retry button added to the result screen displayed when dispatch is complete.
- New targets added to Dispatch Quests.
You'll get more rewards when a dispatched team's parameters exceed target stats.
- You can now equip Dispatch Team.
You can now increase your Dispatch Team's stats by equipping them with Equipment.
◆ Improved Features: Season Orders
Trial Quills can now be used to skip completed Season Orders. The Rewards you earn when you skip are determined by your Records.
◆ Improved Features: Simple Search
You can now use Gems to add Simple Search execution times. You can only add one time per day.
◆ Improved Features: Various user interface elements.
Adjusted information displayed with Equipment icons.
◆ Tweaked balance.
- Adjusted Summons and Parchment Fusion appearance rates, allowing high-rarity equipment to appear more easily.
- Increased inventory limits for some items and currencies.
◆ Bugs fixed.
- Fixed an issue in which Main Perks for some Weapons did not unlock.
- Fixed an issue in which Main Perk Effect "Element +X%" for some Equipment activated twice. Along with this change, related Perk Effects have been adjusted upward.
- Fixed an issue in which attacks from enemies that are cancelled out by the player's attack continue under certain conditions.
- Other bugs fixed. Some adjustments made.