EDENS ZERO Pocket Galaxy
- App Store Info
DescriptionIntroducing the new mobile game from artist Hiro Mashima’s highly popular manga EDENS ZERO!
A faithful adaptation of its world and story in stunning graphics that will move both fans of the anime and original manga, as well as those yet to explore it, to tears!
Blast off into space with just your phone! Start your adventure with Pocket Galaxy!
◆EDENS ZERO Pocket Galaxy is a top-down action RPG of the space fantasy manga EDENS ZERO, simply referred to as Pocket Galaxy. It’s easy to play on your smartphone, letting you take control of its captivating characters!
◆What to know.
(1) It’s true to the original, but includes original stories as well! The main storyline is fully voiced. Experience Hiro Mashima’s rich tear and laugh-filled story richly animated. Don’t worry if you have yet to experience the original. Simply playing the game will get you fully up to speed with the universe of Edens Zero! Pocket Galaxy will also have its own original story content! Perhaps you’ll even see a side of the characters you didn’t in the original?!
(2) Take part in exhilarating, extravagant battles! A true hack and slash experience! Recreate dazzling battles using the special abilities of Ether Gear. Set up your skills and one button is all you need to easily unleash them on groups of enemies and powerful bosses. Pursue the ideal build, keep taking on quests, and customize your skills and equipment! How difficult you find quests will change dramatically depending on your skill and equipment combinations. Hack and slash your way through to upgrade your character!
(3) There are over 100 kinds of costumes to equip, including those drawn by Hiro Mashima himself! There are also over 100 kinds of equipment to obtain through quests. You’ll have plenty of cool and cute clothes to wear. Put your favorite character in your favorite outfit! Changing their appearance is fun, but don’t forget about changes in your equipment’s abilities and skill compatibility. Will you favor looks, or performance? It’s all up to you!
(4) Battle players around the world in the Arena and climb up the rankings! Pocket Galaxy will be released around the world in 11 languages (Japanese, English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, and Korean). Build a crew to be proud of and test them against other players! Climbing up the rankings will earn you rewards!
◆Who is Edens Zero Pocket Galaxy recommended for?
• Those looking for a real action RPG for their smartphone.
• Those who want to try a hack and slash mobile game.
• Those looking for an action game that is free to play.
• Those who enjoy taking on and defeating powerful enemies and bosses multiple times.
• Those who enjoy anime or manga, and want a game that immerses themselves in that kind of universe.
• Those who enjoy movies with high-quality visuals, like anime.
• Fans of Hiro Mashima’s works Edens Zero, Fairy Tail, or Rave Master.
• Those who enjoy fully training and strengthening their characters.
• Those who want many costumes and skill combinations to make characters that feel truly your own.
• Those who want to adventure in cool and cute outfits.
Supported OS version: iOS 13 or later
Supported devices: iPhone 6s or later
Recommended devices: iPhone XS, iPad 8th gen, iPad Pro 3rd gen, iPad mini 5th gen, iPad Air 3rd gen, or better
*Please note that even if your device fulfills the system specifications required to run the application, it may still not run properly due to external factors, such as available memory, conflicts with other applications, or an intrinsic limitation of the device itself.
*Please note that some models are not supported.
*The list of supported models may be subject to change.
◆All Rights Reserved
© Hiro Mashima/KODANSHA, NTV
©Konami Digital Entertainment
What's New in Version 1.2.0Application Update
・Increased the maximum amount of equipment sell or disassemble at once and improved the processing speed.
・Improved the UI in the Dream Corridor to make it easier to grind a quest.
・Implement function that pause the game when you open menu screens.
・Made all items you acquired in a quest visible in the "Result" screen at the end of a quest.
・Modified all data would be downloaded at once in the first data download phase.
・Modified the app would not be in sleep mode while downloading data.
・Displayed stats of equipment and Lacrimas when you sort by "Date obtained."
・Fixed an issue that skills might be removed from the styles set in the Defense Party, when you possess more than four styles and optimized Defense Party in the Arena.
・Fixed an issue that Arena ranking for previous season was displayed as "0th" for those who are in Rank S or higher.
・Fixed an issue that a memory "I Love Pino" may not be displayed in "Memory Viewer" in the Gallery.
・Fixed an issue that you might not be able to receive gifts when you tap "Receipt history" and "Take All" in the "Gift Box" screen.
・Fixed an issue that characters might jump high when they are attacked by enemy "Flying Pod Outlaw."
・Fixed an issue that after you changed in-game language during the first attempt of quest, texts may not displayed correctly when you resumed the quest.