Every Sunday AppSpy condenses all you need to know about portable gaming into one article, and calls it AppSpy's Sunday Service. This is that article. Hello.
The Big Stories
1. GEOFF is here, and we have the world exclusive first look.
2. Gasp! We reviewed 3DS game The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D.
3. This is how to play Bayonetta on your iPhone (well, kind of...)
4. Beat the Beat is a shmup in which the enemies move and fire to the rhythm of the dubstep soundtrack.
5. There's a new Fast & Furious game in soft-launch. This is what it looks like.
Radiation Island is a first person survival game that borrows elements of Rust, Day-Z, and Minecraft, and blends them all with a creepy “science experiment gone wrong” story.
How we spent our weekend
James: I'm gonna play the second episode of Game of Thrones: A Telltale Adventure and then complete The Last of Us Remastered because I love me a happy ending.
Peter: Going for drinks on Saturday, rock climbing on Sunday, and if there's time I'm going to squeeze in a little Assassin's Creed Rogue on my Xbox 360.
Danny: I'm going to see Tommy Wiseau being torn apart.
Glen: Battering the remaining undead in ZombiU then venturing to the eShop to discover an indie gem or two.
We Are Steel
A Potatoman Seeks the Troof, The Witcher goes MOBA, and we give you the details on The Detail - all this week at 148Apps.
This week, Pocket Gamer got you free currency in Midnight Star and free critters in Pokemon, picked the best iOS and Android games of January, and handed out its first 10/10 of 2015. What was the lucky game? You'll just have to click here, won't you?