AppSpy's Sunday Service catches you up on all the biggest stories and happenings from around AppSpy. Jump in, won't you?
The Big Stories
1. GEOFF tackles Kim Kardashian and the complex subject of what makes a game a game.
2. Angel Stone's cinematic trailer is out, and it looks PRETTY.
3. QTE-a-thon Tempo is the latest from the developer of Brink.
4. Survivor Squad just might be the next game from the Cut the Rope team.
5. We tweaked the site a bit so that you can view all our videos directly from the front page. Do you like it?
Another 3DS game here on AppSpy? You best believe it! Continuing our big team up with Pocket Gamer we went ahead and created a video review for Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, one of the most accessible entries in the series yet.
How we spent our weekend
James: I definitely won't be playing Kim Kardashian: Hollywood while trying to delete GEOFF from my iPod.
Peter: Seeing some of the exhibitions during Bristol International Festival, a little fancy dining, and as much Assassin's Creed Rogue as I can fit in.
Danny: I'm staying in bed playing Majora's Mask and eating Cadbury's Creme Eggs all weekend.
Glen: Treating humanity like a zombie outbreak in order to avoid any of the Valentine's Day bulls**t. I'm not bitter.
We Are Steel
You can't show guns on the App Store, but you can poke fun at Kim Jong-Un. The App Store is weird, basically, is Pocket Gamer's take on last week.