Pearl Abyss has released a new update for its mobile MMO, Black Desert Mobile, adding a new class to the game. The update is now available for iOS and Android devices.
The new class is a melee-based character called Sura. He’s a ninja who has mastered the art of swordsmanship as he wields his legendary Sura Katana, which has been forged from six special katanas. He also uses throwable kunai as a secondary weapon.
Sura is the 17th character added to Black Desert Mobile’s ever-expansive class list. He uses the power of shadows to execute perfect combos with his katana and kunai, with eleven different skills available for you to use during battle.
These skills are as follows:
• Blinding Slash: Dashes towards the enemy with a quick slash.
• Shadow Break: Strikes the enemy with continuous damage even after the Sword is back in the sheath.
• Twin Dragon: Releases dark energy along the ground that resembles a dragon’s teeth.
• Mountain Fall: Sura carries out a cut-off attack by executing a combo.
• Shadow Cloak: Disappears after performing a quick slash attack.
• Heavy Rain: A rain of high damaging blades as Sura swings his blades into the air.
• Blade Storm: Uses an energy-infused blade to damage the enemy for a small period of time.
• Twin Fang: Unleash combo attacks with dual-wielding katanas.
• After Image: Combines the powered-up slash with a whirlwind of powerful slashes.
• Rising Cut: Controls the enemy especially with a stunning effect after series of cuts.
• Shadow Strike: Executes countless slashes within a fraction of a second.
• Asura's Wrath: Unveils the power of executing a combo with all the 6 Katanas.
Taking these skills into consideration, Sura will be a difficult class to master in Black Desert Mobile.