Radical Rappelling iPad Review
- A lot of fun
- Pretty addictive
- Bright and shiny
- Slightly one note
- Annoying IAPs
Radical Rappelling is incredibly fun and addictive but slightly marred by incessant IAP reminders
- Full Review
- App Store Info
Is jumping off a mountain super cool? Is it sick? No, it's radical. Radical Rappelling. That's the name of the game. But is it any good?
Glen from Pocket Gamer thinks so, so Harry read out some of his words.
DescriptionAvailable only for Halfbrick+
Feel the rush and hold on tight as Radical Rappelling is back!
Join Rip and Roxy as you rappel down mountains at breakneck speed using your rapid reflexes.
Pull off death-defying tricks by ricocheting between launch pads, riding rainbows and rocketing over obstacles in the most redonkulous adventure ever.
Rack up coins and complete rockin’ missions to unlock sweet new gear for Rip and Roxy, the most fearless risk-takers on the planet.
It’s random. It’s ridiculous. It’s really, really rad. Play now!
● Raise the bar with a huge range of heart-stopping tricks and epic manoeuvres!
● Uninterrupted gameplay without ads or in-app purchases
● Roll the Randomizer to equip game-changing power-ups like Recoil Boots and Revives!
● Choose your favourite rappeller, Rip or Roxy, each with unique quests and collectibles!
● Chain tricks and maintain momentum to fill the Remix Bar and become invincible!
● Compete against friends to cement your spot as the craziest thrill-seeker on the planet!
Terms of Service: https://www.halfbrick.com/tos