Ember Conflict - Real-Time Multiplayer Strategy Game! iPad Review
By Harry Slater, on June 15, 2015
- Publisher: Substantial Games Limited
- Genre: Strategy
- Released: 24 Sep, 2014
- Size: 293.2 MB
- Price: FREE!
- Gorgeous to look at
- Easy to pick up and play
- No energy system
- Pretty grind heavy
- Small skirmishes won't suit everyone
It might not be the great mobile RTS we've all been waiting for, but there's enough in Ember Conflict to make it worth a look
- Full Review
- App Store Info
Can you fit a real-time strategy game onto a tablet? What about a real-time strategy game that's squished up with a MOBA? And what if it's free to play?
Harry from Pocket Gamer answers all of these questions, and more, in this video review of Ember Conflict.
DescriptionJoin EPIC real-time multiplayer battles in The Ember Conflict, the most action-packed strategy game on the App Store!
Command unique forces using fast and intuitive controls. Team up with an ally or lead the fight alone, the choice is yours.
NOTICE: The first connection may take some to time to activate the game! We are resolving this issue in the next update.
= GAME FEATURES =
– Play in real-time against real players. Take them on by yourself, or enlist the help of a friend.
– Control your units with precise line-drawing controls.
– Customize your units to fit your playing style with over 60 gear choices.
– Set foot on the Ember Isles, a land of untold beauty, painted in high-fidelity 3D.
– Battle in two-minute bursts that don’t interfere with your real life.
– No Pay-to-Win! Play as much as you want for FREE.
= WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING =
"It's all about tweaking the lineup to how I want to play... and the design on them is absolutely lovely" –AppSpy.com
"Perfect for short bursts of intense gameplay" –HaoGamers.com
= THE EMBER CONFLICT WORKS BEST ON THE FOLLOWING DEVICES =
– iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Air, iPad Mini 2, iPad (4th Gen.).
- iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
– Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
Note: You’ll need a network connection to play The Ember Conflict.
= LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! =
We’re committed to bringing you the best and most fun experience on your iPad. If you have suggestions, feedback or if you encountered a bug you’d like to report, tell us! You will make the difference: [email protected]
Or join the conversation on our forums http://forums.emberconflict.com.
= A MESSAGE FROM SUBSTANTIAL GAMES =
We spent two years crafting The Ember Conflict. It is our baby and we truly hope you’ll love playing it as much as we do. Some things can always be improved and you’ll see regular updates in the future, fixing stuff and adding tons of additional content. We’d love to hear what you think so don’t hesitate to drop us a note at [email protected]
What's New in Version 2.0.9New Chinese Server available!
=== NEW SERVER: CHINA ===
- Playing Ember Conflict in China should be a much better experience now. Look forward to reduced lag, less bugs, and quicker loading!
- Existing players can migrate their account, new players can select from our Global or Chinese regions
=== VIP CARD ===
- Boost your progress with the new VIP Card, giving increased Gold, more XP for your Units, and daily Ember!
=== BUG FIXES ===
- The Event Timer should now display properly and not before the Event has started!
=== COMING SOON ===
- We've been working hard on the new Arena Mode, lots of backend support added for that. Stay tuned!