10 Pin Shuffle™ Bowling Review
- Publisher: Digital Smoke LLC
- Genre: Sports
- Released: 25 May, 2009
- Size: 29.6 MB
- Price: $3.99
- With local 2-Player, wifi P2P and VS Computer modes, you’ll always have someone to play.
- The 3D visuals are detailed and very well presented.
- Enough content to ensure a high replay value.
- Controls are almost too sensitive, and can be very hard to perfect.
If you enjoy bowling or shuffleboard, then this is one of the better games available. There’s enough here to keep both the fans and casual bowlers busy for a while.
- Full Review
- App Store Info
10 Pin Shuffle is a fully 3D version of bowling and shuffleboard for the iPhone. Players can play against the computer or against a local player in an attempt to prove who the better bowling or shuffleboard player is.
You bowl using your finger to line up your puck, and then flick then screen to make the shot. However, the controls are very hard to master. More often than not, your shot will either veer off target or miss completely because of the sensitivity of the controls. The only way to get a decent shot is to either adjust your angle to compensate or try and flick 90 degrees straight forward, which can be hard to do.
The fully 3D design visuals are great. The sound effects can often be disheartening, as the crowd boos and moans unless you get a 9 or a strike. There is no soundtrack, but players can use their iPod while they play. There’s a good amount of multiplayer options for this game; 2 player local play and online peer to peer play are available for both game modes.
It’s hard to make a handheld version of a game that relies so much on physical skill and movement, but 10 Pin Shuffle delivers on what it promises. While there are some minor issues, the gameplay is good and the many gameplay options will surely keep you entertained.
Description10 Pin Shuffle Pro contains three great games in one, played in a realistic 3D environment and doesn't contain any adverts or In-App Purchases! One of the most addictive, “pick up and play”, 3D bowling games available in the App Store, this Pro version features traditional 10 Pin Bowling, 10 Pin Poker and Shuffleboard, peer-to-peer multiplayer and is completely Advert free with no In-App Purchases.
10 Pin Shuffle™ is now available for the new Apple TV and is a Universal Purchase! Pay once and play on all your devices - iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Apple TV. Game Center leaderboards and achievements and Retina display optimized graphics are available on all devices. If you play 10 Pin Shuffle on your Apple TV then you can install this Pro version on your iPhone or iPad too and use that device as a second remote control in two player Apple TV games.
10 Pin Shuffle Pro contains three great games in one!
 SHUFFLEBOARD the game you’ve enjoyed in your local bar. Play against a friend or a computer opponent trying to out-shuffle each other’s weights or blast them off the table.
 BOWLING with real 3D pin physics! Similar to 10 Pin Bowling except played on a shuffleboard table using weights/pucks instead of a bowling ball. If you liked Wii Sports Bowling then you're going to love your 10 Pin Shuffle™ bowling experience.
 10 PIN POKER is a combination of Shuffleboard, Bowling and Five Card Draw Poker. Earn playing cards for Strikes and Spares. Draw new cards when you have five. The player with the best five card poker hand after 10 frames wins.
PEER-TO-PEER MULTIPLAYER !! Challenge a friend to a game of Shuffleboard or Bowling using either Bluetooth or a local Wi-Fi connection.
The powerful "Newton" 3D physics engine provides the most realistic pin collisions of any ten pin bowling game available on the App Store to date. Play on your own, against a friend or against one of several computer opponents of varying skill levels.
* Amazing Retina 3D graphics with shiny chrome weights, shadows and reflections.
* Universal Purchase - buy once and play on all your devices.
* iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and the new Apple TV.
* Use your iPhone or iPad as a second remote control in Apple TV two player games.
* Scores and statistics are shared between devices using the iCloud.
* Hi-resolution graphics on all Retina devices.
* Hi-definition graphics on all iPads and Apple TV.
* Game Center leaderboards and achievements.
* Real 3D physics engine and accurate pin physics.
* Peer-to-Peer multiplayer with other iOS devices over Bluetooth or local Wi-Fi.
* Instant replays of great shots.
* Play against computer opponents of varying skill levels or practice on your own.
* Crowd reactions that reflect your moves in real time.
* Realistic sound effects capture every nudge, bump, and collision on the table.
* Controls that are easy to grasp, but challenging to master.
* Turkey rewards and winners animations.
* Bowling statistics and game scores are tracked and saved each game.
* Listen to your iTunes music library while you play.
* Resume game if iPhone is interrupted.
* Three fun games for the price of one!
Visit our website: http://www.10PinShuffle.com
From Digital Smoke, developers of the popular Solitaire City® collection and Silly Saucers™, also available on the iTunes App Store.