- Challenging puzzle gameplay that is accessible to all players.
- Easy to use control scheme; with three schemes in total.
- Great visual theme and style; very unique and charming.
- The game does not continue levels if you quit the application.
Edge is a game that does practically everything right. It’s a fast paced, exciting puzzler with plenty of replay value and is worth the current price.
- Full Review
- App Store Info
Edge is a cubist’s fantasy; a universe comprising of nothing but cubes and right angled shapes. In this strange world, players must roll their large colourful cube through the world, collecting smaller coloured cubes to increase your highscore. You will need to roll through and collect these cubes as fast as possible then make your make to the end of the level as fast as possible.
The game’s default controls require players to move the cube by dragging their finger over it, but there are two other schemes, including a d-pad and tilt controls. They will need to roll around the levels, rolling up steps, being careful not to fall off the edge and get pushed off by rotating or moving blocks.
The dull, and somewhat depressing, greyscale levels are broken up by the vibrant rainbow colour patterns of your cube and help keep gameplay fresh. The sound is also very well done and features a lively mix of electro and spacey sound effects. The game features 46 levels with some hidden levels and all scores can be sent off to the game global leaderboards.
Edge is an addictive puzzle game that may not seem like much at first but will soon grow on you. The levels start off basic enough, but once multiple platforms and other involved puzzles become a major part of gameplay, the game really draws you in. Edge is an enjoyable and worthwhile puzzle game that will have you playing for hours on end.
Description"A rare flash of design style... for pure race-to-the-exit charm, Edge is hard to beat."
The 50 best iPhone / iPod Touch games, EDGE Magazine
See the gameplay video at :
BEST MOBILE GAME
- Videogame Festival Milthon Award, Paris
EXCELLENCE IN GAMEPLAY
- IMGA (International Mobile Gaming Awards) Winner
BEST MOBILE GAME
BEST iPHONE GAME
- Triple finalist in IGF Mobile (Independent Game Festival)
9/10 - PocketGamer.co.uk (Gold Award)
5/5 - FingerGaming.com
4/4 - slidetoPlay.com
4,5/5 - Touchgen.com
4,5/5 - 148apps.com
Develop your telekinetic strength by pushing a Cube within a geometric universe.
Platforms, enigmas and reflexes combine to make Edge a rich and very comprehensive game.
• An original game ideally suited for mobile devices
• 48 levels to challenge + 17 bonus levels
• 19 unique tunes!
• A simple, addictive game for every type of player
• To play Edge in landscape mode, pinch the screen with 2 fingers and rotate either clockwise or anti-clockwise during the game (not in the menu)
• If you use the d-pad in landscape mode, double tap in the bottom right corner or on the cube to move the d-pad
• Finish the 48 levels to unlock the Turbo mode!
Try our other games: Zombie Tsunami, EDGE Extended, Perfect Cell, Cross Fingers, Truckers Delight.
Follow us on twitter.com/Mobigame
Visit us on http://www.mobigame.net
What's New in Version 2.21This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Optimized for iPhone X