Attack of the Dust Bunnies Review
- Publisher: Blue Omega Mobile
- Genre: Entertainment
- Released: 2 Jul, 2009
- Size: 22.8 MB
- Price: $0.99
- Fun and addictive gameplay.
- Simple and easy to use controls allow anyone to play this game.
- Area switching and different bunny attacks make for fast paced gameplay.
- No online leaderboard options.
- There’s no in-game music and no option to use your iPod either.
Attack of the Dust Bunnies is a well polished game and great casual play. This game is worth the current price.
- Full Review
- App Store Info
Attack of the Dust Bunnies is an arcade type shooter where players take control of a cleaning robot and must clean up different areas of the house from the attacking dust bunnies. You are given different level goals, but you will always have one objective, to clean with small rockets and nukes.
As the bunnies come on screen, players tap or slide over them to fire a rocket. Players must also monitor multiple areas during levels; these can be switched by tapping arrow buttons on top of the screen. As you kill more dust bunnies, a nuclear bomb power-up will charge. Once ready, players can drop the nuke and kill all bunnies on screen.
The visuals are well done and include a variety of bunny types, including ninjas and cowboy bunnies, each with different appearances. The sound is great; bunnies taunt you and scream as you hit them with rockets. There isn’t any game music though, and players don’t have the option to use their iPod so the only sounds available are those of the bunnies. Also, this is a single player game with a local highscore board only.
Attack of the Dust Bunnies is a great game, and is a must own if you love arcade style shooting games. The varying bunnies means players must defend against different attack variations and the area switching option makes gameplay more frantic and enjoyable. While there are some small issues, they won’t distract players from the gameplay. So if you’re looking for some good clean fun, you’ve found it in Attack of the Dust Bunnies.
DescriptionWar is easy. Housecleaning is Hell. Attack of the Dust Bunnies is a humorous, fast-paced arcade shooter where cleaning day is the last line of defense against a horde of rampaging dust bunnies bent on household domination.
Put your skills to the test when you take the fight under the bed, behind the sofa and out into the garage with the latest in military hardware refurbished into handy household cleaning supplies. Use your Pine Solvent missiles to exterminate the cockroach riding infestation scurry across the floors, or your Napalm Sanitizer to stop the Ninjas in their tracks.
“Whether this is your first time or you are a veteran Dust Bunny hunter, Attack of the Dust Bunnies offers the best Dust Bunny hunting simulator ever! “- Franz Likter, Dust Bunny Hunter Magazine
“Napalm Sanitizer and the aromatic freshness of Pine Solvent Missiles gives your spring cleaning a whole new meaning!” - Better Homes and Gutters
- Play as Klink, a refurbished military robot now programmed to clean house and fight off the Dust Bunny scourge.
- Tap or swipe to target the attacking hoard.
- Fast-paced arcade shooter that can be enjoyed by casual and hardcore gamers alike.
- Delightfully cartoony Dust Bunnies with unique behaviors.
- Humorous visual and audible cues tie into gameplay.
- Six stages, each with challenging objectives.
- Bunny attack patters that will keep you on the edge of your seat everytime.
- Classic and Survival Modes to unlock levels or achieve a higher score.
- Score Board to record your victories.
Suggestions Feedback or Problems:
We want to hear from you! Let us know what you love, what you hate, or what could be even better.