Glow Jump Review
- Publisher: ITIW
- Genre: Role Playing
- Released: 8 Sep, 2009
- Size: 19.1 MB
- Price: FREE!
- The checkpoint system offers great incentive for players.
- Easy to use controls.
- Portrait or landscape display modes available.
- The cloud jumps will sometimes not register if you are too close to the edge.
If you enjoy simple gameplay with loads of room for improvement, then A Guttu Jump is worth the current price.
- Full Review
- App Store Info
A Guttu Jump is an action game similar to Sheep Launcher where players must help Guttu bounce off clouds and jump as high as he can. You can get higher jumps off rainbow clouds and jetpack boosts whenever you like. Your goal is to jump as high as you can and increase your highscore.
You control Guttu by tilting the iPhone to move him from side to side. You can also use his jetpacks by tapping on the screen to launch him upwards. But you only have three jetpack boosts available to you, unless you manage to collect a jet fuel refill somewhere along the way.
The cartoony visuals look good and players have the option to play the game in landscape or portrait display. The sound is decent but unfortunately players cannot use their iPod during gameplay. The game is single player only, but highscores can be submitted to players Twitter page and posted to the global leaderboards.
A Guttu Jump is an addictive game that offers players some really neat features. Such as checkpoints based on your average jump scores. This encourages players to keep trying and offers them a decent reward for playing. Besides that however, players that enjoy the simple addictive gameplay of games like Sheep Launcher will have a lot of fun with A Guttu Jump.
-1 Million downloads in just 10 days!
-"HOT NEW GAMES" - featured by Apple Inc.
Your challenge is to help GLOW DOODLE explore as high from the ground as possible. There will be many pesky bugs to make the journey difficult. Also platforms dwindle with going higher, so need more and more concentration to find out what is out there in the sky.
- Fixed, Moving and Rainbow platforms
- Cloud cover
- Pesky bugs making the vertical way complex
- Touch anywhere to fire ROCKET PACK. Get 5 ROCKET PACKs at start
- ROCKET PACK refills
- You can carry only 5 rocket packs at a time. Though can be used anytime, it is pretty useful for getting out from a dangerous situation (eg. if you miss landing on a platform, you can avoid falling down by quickly firing it up). Also, Look for rocket pack refills after you use them.
-The pesky bugs, though dangerous, can be used in your favor as they also allow you to jump on them. However, its a bit tricky.