Tail Drift Review
By James Gilmour, on November 18, 2014
Last modified 8 years, 6 months ago
- Publisher: Blocky Pixel Pty Ltd
- Genre: Action
- Released: 8 Oct, 2014
- Size: 219.1 MB
- Price: FREE!
- Nice sense of danger and speed
- Lively visuals and soundtrack
- Time trials are a bit of a drag
An upbeat, fun little racer which offers light-hearted airborne thrills without demanding too much commitment.
- Full Review
- App Store Info
We took to the skies in track-based plane racer Tail Drift to find out whether it would soar above the treetops, or come crashing down to earth. Check out our video review to find out what we thought.
Description"Tail Drift is like Mario Kart if it took place on tubes in the sky..." PocketGamer
Jump into the pilot seat and take to the skies in this free to play 360 degree arcade racer.
Zoom through fantastic environments including floating islands, ancient temples and desert canyons.
Compete with friends to win the Crown for each event and dominate the Leaderboards!
== Recommended for iPhone 5 and up ==
• 3 tours featuring 27 unique events to compete in
• 9 beautifully hand-crafted tracks to compete on
• 3 different event types including Classic Race, Time Trial, and Time Extension
• 8 unique planes to purchase and upgrade
• Upgrade each plane's speed, handling, acceleration and boost
• 4 unique power ups to give you the competitive edge including turbo boost, deadly mines, coin magnet and stun cannons
• Supports Game Center with 27 leaderboards and 13 achievements
• Play in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Brazilian Portuguese and Turkish!
What's New in Version 2.0.0This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Fancy new league layout!
- Ads removed!