Beast Quest Review
By Harry Slater, on May 13, 2015
- Publisher: Miniclip.com
- Genre: Entertainment
- Released: 6 May, 2015
- Size: 146.1 MB
- Price: $1.99
- Looks lovely
- Hacking and slashing is fun to begin with
- Gets pretty repetitive
- Really repetitive actually
- Paying for potions is a mite icky
There's a good game here, it's just a shame it's held back from becoming a great one
- Full Review
- App Store Info
Harry from Pocket Gamer pulls on a blue jumper, grabs a slightly ineffectual sword, and has a wander through this third-person Infinity Blade-style adventure. But what does he find?
He finds some crabs. And a dragon. And then some more crabs. And some fish head people. Cool, right? Eh.
DescriptionAn evil wizard has enchanted the magical Beasts of Avantia - only a true hero can free the Beasts and stop them from destroying the land. Are you the hero Avantia has been waiting for?
Embark on an epic action-adventure in a huge open world. Battle hordes of dangerous enemies and take on giant Beasts in huge boss battles. Explore snowy peaks and sandy beaches, seeking out ancient artifacts and lost treasures.
Get ready for action-packed combat against multiple foes at once, timing your attacks, blocks and dodges to defeat your enemies. Complete quests to upgrade your equipment and give you the edge.
Only your skill and bravery can bring peace to the Kingdom of Avantia - it’s time to become a hero in BEAST QUEST!
• An epic journey through the huge open world of Avantia!
• Epic battles against the mighty Beasts!
• Collect lost treasures and powerful artifacts!
• Level-up and upgrade your equipment!
• Master an action-packed combat combo system!
• Hundreds of challenges, secrets and in-game achievements!
• iCloud support: save your game progress across multiple iOS devices!
Find out more about Miniclip:
Follow Miniclip on Twitter:
Follow Miniclip on Facebook:
Follow Miniclip on YouTube:
What's New in Version 1.2.2- The adventures in the Kingdom of Avantia have now gone premium on the App Store!
- The unlock requirements for each world have been massively reduced, so you’ll now be able to access them straight away when you reach them and experience everything the game has to offer!
- If you already own Beast Quest on iOS, you have automatic access to the update (for free). Time to dive back in and enjoy the rest of the adventure!